• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Using T3/Clen during bulking cycle?

if you know little about drugs, you shouldn't make a comment. simple as that.

DNP could be safe in smaller doses. Ive heard people losing 500grams a day on dnp.. saying its magic

Would be better to run DNP with anabolics to maintain muscle and strength. Prop and tren = delicious.

I've run dnp.

Shit. Works. Like. Magic.

You loose a shit load of strength though.

could you post up your experience using it?

Side affects, How long you ran it for ect.? Minimum age for using?

Keen to see review of dnp.

DNP is not to be messed with.

You really need to be careful with it.
It has no negative feedback loop, so damage can be done unbeknownst or until it's too late.

I'm sure Sticky was well researched in the compound.

could you post up your experience using it?

Side affects, How long you ran it for ect.? Minimum age for using?

Keen to see review of dnp.

Mate do not use DNP lol....the worst "cutting" drug you can use...id rather use T3 than DNP

yes i know dnp is not to be messed with. Im not oni.

explain why dnp is the worst cutting drug... ive heard people saying loosing 2-3kg of fat a week.......

another one..

if i was to use dnp, should i not be allowed to enter natural bb comp? (i know it won't come up.. im asking whether it would be considered cheating or not?)

its a very dangerous drug mate...ill go into abit more detail when im not on my phone..but it can heat up ur body to extremes....like i said before it used to be used in making tnt..it may show up on a drug test...im not sure.

Of course it's cheating lol
Doesn't mean everyone else isn't using it though