• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Upgraded forum

Is search working properly?
I'm trying to find something posted recently about femur join at the pelvis and it comes up with zero found for pelvis or femur in the last 6 months.

Shirley not!

have to rebuild the search feature , will do that tonight when the forum is less active

Once again we have update Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding to the latest version of Vbulletin which is version 4.2.2
it is packed full of features that even myself am still exploring

[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; have I missed something or have a lot of the emoticons gone, I thought we used to have a big list of them when going into the advanced section??? now there seems to be only about 10???

@Admin ; have I missed something or have a lot of the emoticons gone, I thought we used to have a big list of them when going into the advanced section??? now there seems to be only about 10???
haven't looked at the emoticons as i only ever used 2-3 , but i will look into it

Got a new exciting addon in the curtains ready to be launched in the next day or two
Should be quite interesting in how it goes