• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

updated pics of the gym

leave it as bro has good street cred as is. me wants to get my fat bod in the cage like ROY big country Nelson and lay on top before i gas out LOL

Just a quick one ceffo what sort of dosh does a gym like yours charge and also if you dont mind how much did it cost to set up with out cage and did you blow the budget . Cheers

alll good senator

$700 per year
20 per casual visit
120 per week mma and also unlimited gym use

cost me now 60k (not fininshed yet still got to get 500kg more Elieko and 2 more power racks) so around 70k by the time ive finished..

A fitness first costs 250k to setup as each of their treadmills costs $6k x20

Without cage and MMA stuff - 40k..

I initially budgeted for 50k but yeah its blown out..
I have aruond $1.5 million in equity from property investing so i can tap into it whenever..

I take my hat of to you thats some bad ass money poured into that venture i figure you have found a niche in the market :) best of both worlds MMA and PTC .CHEERS and good lifting and takedowns .

only strength conditioning gym in sydney area 30 min drive from the city. I researched this for over 6months before opening.. The others are 2 hours or 1.5 hours away..

Actually I welcome more strength and conditioning gyms opening up.

The big picture is to have them replace ALL fail first health spa gyms nationally and have people training the RIGHT way.

How many times has one of us heard from somebody that deadlifts are bad for your back? WTF is it?

We all know Deadlifts done properly are actually BENEFICIAL to your back by strengthening your posterior chain.

We all know Deadlifts done properly are actually BENEFICIAL to your back by strengthening your posterior chain.

Wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaattttttt????

Hey Ceffo how did you find the CSCS exam.

MMA cage, lookin good. Would love to sparr & roll around with a few of the boys in there. (no homo) Ah I miss it. That's quality equipment and a raw setup, you'll do well.

Dave .. wasnt too hard just had to do a theory test which was open book and also a practical explaining such lifts as the power clean deadlifting to the course lecturer. That was level 1..

I just did level 2 but have to send in 20 hours of practical to get the credit points

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk