• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ufc fans

I wanna do jelly wrestling with Jon Bones Jones!

I love MMA man. I wanna see Nick Diaz get his punk ass beat the shit out of.

Ufc 132 with Urajiah (sp?) faber should be awesome one of my most favorite fighters, plus a cool dude and good business man.

GSP, no doubt good, but wow his fights are so boring thesedays..

i only just started watching it , a newbie to UFC , but must say i a fan

So many good card coming up, Faber v Cruz should be a cracker, Cain v Junoir is just scary two huge hitters,

Now with zuffa buying strikeforce expect some awesome heavy weight line ups

i only just started watching it , a newbie to UFC , but must say i a fan
It's v. entertaining!

I was in the same position as you, I started following it at UFC100 2 years ago. I got online and downloaded all seasons of The Ultimate Fighter and all main events from UFC 55 onwards. (Over 200GB!) It's a good way to get you up to speed with all the fighters and learn lots of the history.

the dojo where i do my zen do kai does mma on friday nights , one day i might rock up for a few lessons and give it a burl