• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The UFC have the same issue with this card (152) : take a look at this list and tell me who you promote to headliners if one of these guys gets injured between now and then?

Light Heavyweight Jon Jones (c) vs Vitor Belfort
Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs Demetrious Johnson
Middleweight Michael Bisping vs Brian Stann
Lightweight TJ Grant vs Evan Dunham
Light Heavyweight Matt Hamill vs Vladimir Matyushenko
Featherweight Cub Swanson vs Charles Oliveira

Preliminary Card (FX)
Light Heavyweight Igor Pokrajac vs Vinny Magalhães
Featherweight Jimy Hettes vs Marcus Brimage
Welterweight Seth Baczynski vs Simeon Thoresen
Welterweight Sean Pierson vs Lance Benoist

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Bantamweight Mitch Gagnon vs Walel Watson
Welterweight Charlie Brenneman vs Kyle Noke

There are certainly some weak cards lately. The all heavy weight card (145?) was the best overall card of this year I reckon.

As for 150. Apart from the top 5 fighters, I don't know any besides Jimmy Hettes, Charlie Brenneman, Kyle Noke and Matt Hamil. 3 of which are prelim fighters lol.

You're missing it again - they refused Sonnen for a fight in 8 days time. They accepted Belfort for a fight on a completely different card, in a month's time on UFC 152.

The UFC have the same issue with this card (152) : take a look at this list and tell me who you promote to headliners if one of these guys gets injured between now and then?

Light Heavyweight Jon Jones (c) vs Vitor Belfort
Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs Demetrious Johnson
Middleweight Michael Bisping vs Brian Stann
Lightweight TJ Grant vs Evan Dunham
Light Heavyweight Matt Hamill vs Vladimir Matyushenko
Featherweight Cub Swanson vs Charles Oliveira

Preliminary Card (FX)
Light Heavyweight Igor Pokrajac vs Vinny Magalhães
Featherweight Jimy Hettes vs Marcus Brimage
Welterweight Seth Baczynski vs Simeon Thoresen
Welterweight Sean Pierson vs Lance Benoist

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Bantamweight Mitch Gagnon vs Walel Watson
Welterweight Charlie Brenneman vs Kyle Noke

It wont be a solid ppv selling card but l think there are going to be some goods fights on the card. I bolded the fights l think will be decent. Actually scrap that, RV wouldnt buy the card tbh...

How fast is edgar going to be at featherweight... :eek:

He should be little quicker but everyone at featherweight is fast as fuck... l think it might be similar to the Mike Swick situation, he was stupidly fast at middleweight and it was a massive advantage then when he dropped to WW hes still fast but its not nearly as big of an advantage.... Could be wrong though.

Well hes against aldo who is a freak.

Hopefully it will be a good fight.

Aldo's kicks may fk him up though.

Yeah, I'd tip Aldo to win. Edgar has a chance, he'd need to use his speed and catch Aldo off-guard with a few fast punches, like how he clocked Maynard.

l hope Aldo does to Frankie what he did to Faber is Sacramento just on a more brutal scale. Dislike frankie....

^this! lol

can't fucking wait. good match up, but I hope frankie gets ruined lol.... Hope Aldo destroys him for a few rounds then goes for the finish.

I'll be pretty pissed off if Frankie dances his way to a UD win.

Upcoming Event - UFC 152 - Jones vs Belfort - Sunday September 23
Main event: Jon Jones vs Vitor Belfort
Joseph Benavidez vs Demitrious Johnson
Michael Bisping vs Brian Stann
Matt Hamill vs Vladimir Matyushenko
Charles Oliveira vs Cub Swanson
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-152-Jones-vs-Belfort-21045
408320-ufc-152-jones-v-belfort.jpg

UFC 152.

Jon Jones vs Vitor Belfort
Joseph Benavidez vs Demitrious Johnson
Michael Bisping vs Brian Stann
Matt Hamill vs Vladimir Matyushenko
Charles Oliveira vs Cub Swanson

Would of been good to see Sonnen vs Jones, provided Jones didn't chicken out.

Would of been good to see Sonnen vs Jones, provided Jones didn't chicken out.

Pretty sure Jones will tear Sonnen a new arse if and when they meet.

Jones right and very fair to decline fight with Sonnen on short notice.

Sonnen is with Team Quest and was training with Hendo for the Hendo v Jones fight. Sonnen would have been privy to all/alot of the pre fight analysis Team Quest would have done, ie. Sonnen prepared for a fight with Jones but Jones prepared for a fight with Hendo NOT Sonnen.

While this isn't the early UFC days no more, the old adage is still somewhat true: "styles make fights". Jones's strategy (and to some degree style) would have been directed to Hendo a righty NOT Sonnen a southpaw. A totally different fight for Jones.

I can tell you, Southpaws (like myself) get much more trainng against Righties than do Righties against Southpaws.

Last edited:
FUCKIGN ALDO INJURIED AGAIN!!!

Haven;t seen him fight in ages, fuck, so devastated now. Wanted to see him wreck Frankie. Think its minor though, so hopefully its just a delay. As long as he doens't get fucking hurt again.

Hope they set up some sick replacement fights.

Anderson Vs Bonner for new main Event at 205. Should be sweet.

Who? Anderson Silva vs Stephan Bonner? Are u fuarrrrrking kidding me???? That's laughable. Har har. Even Mark Coleman beat Bonner FFS. If it gets past the first round I'll do a naked moonwalk on the Sydney Harbour Bridg with arms outstretched twirling hoola hoops.