• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Jones - TKO
McDonald
Schaub
Torres
Hominick

I hope Jones loses though, do not like him at all. Not too impressed with this card, although there should be some decent fights.

Cheers for that link KFG, Mir vs JDS is more one sided though, Oveereem would had put on a good fight. They couldn't wait a few more days for Oveereem to be confirmed out? Not that he really stood too much of a chance of still getting to fight, hope his suspension is short lol.

Seems everyones going to get around about the same score bar 1-2 points here and there. Hopefully will end up being a good card though.

I'd say most people would like Rashad more then jones. Other then that, i'd agree. Some may think Schaub is a douche as well but l don't think he's that bad.

What world do you lie in, no fucking way is rashad more popular than jones. Jones is way more exciting, Rashad is never the agressor and most of his matches have been so boring to watch.

What world do you lie in, no fucking way is rashad more popular than jones. Jones is way more exciting, Rashad is never the agressor and most of his matches have been so boring to watch.

l think we're talking about two different things here. You're talking about in cage performance and im talking about out of the cage persona's. Rashad seems like the nicer guy where Jones albeit cliché now seems like an arrogant douche bag trying to quote all these obscure passages.

Just my .02, if you don't agree, you don't agree though. I’m not here to change your mind.

l think we're talking about two different things here. You're talking about in cage performance and im talking about out of the cage persona's. Rashad seems like the nicer guy where Jones albeit cliché now seems like an arrogant douche bag trying to quote all these obscure passages.

Just my .02, if you don't agree, you don't agree though. I’m not here to change your mind.

Fair enough, If this was the (UIC) Ultimate Interview Championship than I would agree that Rashad would be more popular.
In saying that Jones is 24yo and has destroyed everyone he has fought thus far and i think his confidence is sometimes misinterpreted as arrogance.

Fair enough, If this was the (UIC) Ultimate Interview Championship than I would agree that Rashad would be more popular.
In saying that Jones is 24yo and has destroyed everyone he has fought thus far and i think his confidence is sometimes misinterpreted as arrogance.

Yeah, he's a monster for sure, l think he's one of the best around at the moment. He just doesn't get received very well at weigh ins, walkouts etc.

Just started watching it now... Yeahh buddy.

Didnt see the Danzig vs Efrain fight, just saw the result.

Makdessi vs Njk should be a good fight though.