• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

UFC 119 - Free Video Stream

DKD

Private Dancer
Just stumbled across vids to the UFC 119 fights.

Go to the links below and click on 'alternative video'. Ignore the vid requiring a password.

I think I've got them listed in fight order so should be no spoilers in the commentary.

Hopefully it doesn't get shut down too quick. I wouldn't waste time checking it out if you're a fan. Enjoy!!

MMA VIDEOS: CB Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen - UFC 119

MMA VIDEOS: Matt Mitrione vs. Joey Beltran - UFC 119

MMA VIDEOS: Mark Hunt vs. Sean McCorkle - UFC 119

MMA VIDEOS: Thiago Tavares vs. Pat Audinwood - UFC 119

MMA VIDEOS: Matt Serra vs. Chris Lytle 2 - UFC 119

MMA VIDEOS: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Ryan Bader - UFC 119

MMA VIDEOS: Jeremy Stephens vs. Melvin Guillard - UFC 119

Cro Cop Mir Fight Video, Nogueira vs. Bader, Hunt McCorkle, Serra Lytle 2 (main event: Mir v Cro Cop)

EDIT: Realised after I watched these that the Sean Sherk vs Evan Dunham fight was not on that website, not sure why.

Last edited:
The last link is like a home page for all the other links. People are posting spoilers on that last link so don't scroll further than the 'alternative video' part of it.

If anyone wants to comment on any of these fights, please start a new thread (or I might do it myself after I've watched the vids). Lets leave this thread as just an access point for the vids.

DON'T POST ANY SPOILERS!!