• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Twinkie Cake diet

Its no surprise....if he was doing more cardio/training plus eating below what cals he needs then its pretty easy to drop the weight eating anything.

Ppl are just stupid and will think twinkies are the new weight loss tool lol

Its no surprise....if he was doing more cardio/training plus eating below what cals he needs then its pretty easy to drop the weight eating anything.

Ppl are just stupid and will think twinkies are the new weight loss tool lol

BRB ordering lots of twinkies for a cut.

Read that a while ago. The idea was not that twinkies will make you lose weight but eating below maintenance calories will. Eating bodybuilder clean is not necessary.

Read that a while ago. The idea was not that twinkies will make you lose weight but eating below maintenance calories will. Eating bodybuilder clean is not necessary.

But thats common sense tho...does not take someone to do this to work it out lol

But thats common sense tho...does not take someone to do this to work it out lol

I actually heard a interview with the bloke that did it. He said it was not meant to be taken as a scientific study more of just an example of putting the science into practice.

I would pretty much guarantee this is not common knowledge with the general public.

Im going to be honest all this thread has done has made me want cake, cookies and twinkies if I could find them anywhere.....maybe i'll have another cheat today....lol

It's like I told someone the other day that I was going to eat a high-protein diet and was therefore only going to consume meringues (my logic, I explained, was because they are made primarily of egg whites and are therefore high in protein...)

Needless to say, they took me seriously (go figure) and proceeded to lecture me about how meringues are high in sugar...

I need to find friends who recognise when I am joking.