• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

tshirts

shirt sizes

• S:Length 65cm, 1/2chest 45cm, fit for 160-168cm

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • M:Length 67cm, 1/2chest 49cm, fit for 165-170cm.

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • L:Length 69cm, 1/2chest 51cm, fit for 170cm.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • XL:Length 71cm, 1/2chest 53cm, fit for 170-175cm.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • XXL:Length 73cm, 1/2chest 55cm, fit for 175cm.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • XXXL:Length 75cm, 1/2chest 57cm, fit for 180cm.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Get one size bigger than you usually get, then if Morgan is correct and they shrink then get 2 sizes bigger than normal. Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm too sexy for this shirt, too sexy for this shirt.....

Sorry, not interested...

If you can come up with a lime mankini with the AUSBB logo on the crotch, then we'll talk turkey.

Oh dear. Looks like I missed out. This is what happens when you don't venture out of the training and diet areas.

I generally wear an xxm shirt. I'm an embarrassment, at times I've found small sizes from jayjays that fit nicely.

Was just joking mate - if you read the entire thread from the start, it's quite amazing how many people enquired about the colour.