• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Trying out: Les Mills GRIT Strength

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
so my local gym runs a les mills classes , rmp , body combat , body balance that sort of thing
i have done rpm as i do enjoy cycling , tried out body combat

witht he relaunch of the gym they are trialing grit strength , so thought what the hell i pay my membership which includes access to classes, so me and a few friends decided to give it a burl

According to Les Mills,
Using the Les Mills SMARTBAR™, weight plates and the bench, LES MILLS GRIT™STRENGTH is an intense 30-minute team training session that will blast all major muscle groups and take your training to the next level.
So basically, it’s a HIIT workout with weights

we did clean and presses , row , squats , pushups , situps , burpees with the pushup, it was only a 30min session as it was more of a trial run

it was rather fast paced and the instructors did make sure you had good form

pretty much a more intense version
i must say that i did enjoy it and will give it another burl

Thats the thing i like about Les Mills classes, they do teach proper form. Wish my gym did RPM :(