• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
West, East, North they all have their glaring problems and agendas, some do it in a more insidious manner.
What I do know is that the proof is in the pudding, history has shown us and we see in the present that the middle east can't live in peace with each other let alone the rest of the world, I really don't think that there is any hope for that part of the world.
Unfortunately they tend to spill their troubles onto the rest of the world instead of keeping their ideology and politics to themselves.

concur.

West, East, North they all havetheir glaring problems and agendas, some do it in a more insidious manner.
What I do know is that the proof is in the pudding, history has shown us and wesee in the present that the middle east can't live in peace with each other letalone the rest of the world, I really don't think that there is any hope forthat part of the world.
Unfortunately they tend to spill their troubles onto the rest of the worldinstead of keeping their ideology and politics to themselves.
I do not share your pessimistic attitude Darko, however I do respect it. I do not share your pessimistic attitude not because I feel like it, but because I do understand the background to the current chaos in that region of the world, and what it would take to solve its current turmoil (that's been boiling over for the past 100 years).

Unfortunately they tend to spill their troublesonto the rest of the world instead of keeping their ideology and politics tothemselves.
Have you not been reading what I’ve been writing on this forum Darko? Here it is in plain English just in case you’ve missed it: your presence (“your” here stands for the western government's policies) is not welcomed in our countries except by the criminals whom you’re supporting and protecting there (that would be the "leaders" you've enforced upon us there). So as you can see, it’s not us who are coming here with our ideas trying to takeover and change you, it’s you who've been at it for the past 100 bloody (literally speaking) years!

Human dignity is the basis of human rights Darko, and that applies irrespective of your ethnic background, creed, gender, age, and so on. I can assure you that whoever exerts an effort so as to compromise my dignity, in the way of poverty, hunger, oppression, suppression, and all the other human rights injustices you can think of, I can assure you that that person (or group) would become enemy number one by default. If you agree with these basic human rights principles Darko, then you and I are on the same page, if not however, then you’ve got no one to blame except yourself when human desperation takes over upon hitting a critical point.

I hope the above paragraph has somewhat summed it up for you as to why there’s trouble in the Middle East and why that region in particular hates the western governments.

You do not have to like what I write Darko, but if you think that I’ve made a mistake somewhere, I expect you to point it out for me please. Thank you mate.

Last edited:
Fadi, do you think it's ironic as I do, that in many ways it's refugees that have contributed to tbe conflicts in the middle east?

Secular atheism. It's always good to know one's own position. Thanks Andy.

It's written by an American, for which I suspect a lot think the same way.
I'd say america is at the crossroads and drinking heavily.

my beliefs?
they don't matter nor should they, this is a primarily a forum where I like to discuss the topic:)

It's written by an American, for which I suspect a lot think the same way.
I'd say america is at the crossroads and drinking heavily.

my beliefs?
they don't matter nor should they, this is a primarily a forum where I like to discuss the topic:)
Yes it's only natural that a lot of non-Muslims who would like to teach Muslims about Islam, would certainly think the same way as your American writer. As for your belief? Surely you can appreciate the comment I made was based on thinking that you were the writer of such a post, as nothing in it indicated to me otherwise. Moving on...

Last edited:
Fadi, do you think it's ironic as I do, that in many ways it's refugees that have contributed to tbe conflicts in the middle east?
What refugees Darko? Not sure I understand your question mate. I know for a fact that my country of origin (Lebanon) has taken in the equivalent of about half of its own population in Syrian refugees. I think (speaking with mum who's there, last night), we've got about 1.5 million (maybe more) Syrian refugees in Lebanon now. No work for the Lebanese workers in general as the Syrian would work for next to nothing, as well as getting some aid from the UN (of which the corrupt government steals more than half as usual).

What refugees Darko? Not sure I understand your question mate. I know for a fact that my country of origin (Lebanon) has taken in the equivalent of about half of its own population in Syrian refugees. I think (speaking with mum who's there, last night), we've got about 1.5 million (maybe more) Syrian refugees in Lebanon now. No work for the Lebanese workers in general as the Syrian would work for next to nothing, as well as getting some aid from the UN (of which the corrupt government steals more than half as usual).
Sorry , I was referring to the Jewish refugees in the early 20th century into what is now Israel

Sorry , I was referring to the Jewish refugees in the early 20th century into what is now Israel
Oh that. Muslims don't have a problem with Jewish people or Judaism Darko, history is a witness to that as early as Spain if you'd like to look that up. Israel is not a Jewish state in the way a Jew and a Muslim lived side by side, one seeking protection with the Muslims from the Christians, as the Jews were labeled Christ killers until (I think, I'll have to check) the 1960s..., as the pope of that time absolved them of the blood of Jesus Christ.

A Jew is one I consider a blood cousin, I have no problem with my cousins. A Zionist however is a totally different issue, and you can even be a Muslim Zionist or a Christian Zionist. The best people to tell you about the Zionist state of Israel, would be an orthodox Jew. He can do a much better job than me in explaining why the Jewish people should not have returned to the land of Palestine.

So in a nutshell Darko, the issue with Israel is a political and not a religious one. A suicide bomber does not blow himself up because he likes blowing up Jewish people based on their religion, but rather the basis and/or motivation is always political in nature. There are some world renowned Jewish intellectuals (Americans) who aren't allowed to set foot in Israel. I have never had an issue with a Jew, or a Christian for that matter. In fact, my philosophy is I need all the different mind sets to have a dialogue with me, including the modern atheist such as yourself.

If you really want to know the truth of what goes on in the state of Israel, your best bet is to listen, read, watch Jewish intellectuals speak about Israel and the way they treat people there. You can start with these Jewish intellectuals, some of whom mum and dad were in the Auschwitz concentration camp, whilst others served as generals in the Israeli army.

1. Noam Chomsky.... linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, logician, social critic, and political activist.

2. Miko Peled....Israeli activist and a general son.

3. Gideon Levy....Israeli journalist.

4. Norman Finkelstein.

Last edited:
Sorry about that Darko. Take from it what it is that interests you and forget about that rest. I'll do my best to keep it short next time.
I think he's referring to the Jewish intellectuals, not reaching your post. I may be wrong.

[FONT=&quot]..."an unstable, ill-prepared amateur with no vision or foresight to meet the manifold challenges of the 21st century.....[/FONT][FONT=&quot]that would "wreck our country's credibility, economy, and leadership in very short order."

Sounds pretty accurate.[/FONT]