• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

TRT to Cycle back to TRT

Please bear with me as I’m sure I’m going to get some things wrong in my post but I have tried to do as much research as I can before making a fool of myself.

I am currently on TRT and using Test Enanthate 0.4ml twice a week. Feel bloody fantastic and been just over a year.

As you might know in Aus it's pretty hard to get on TRT and they need blood done all the time as they don't want high levels showing so need to be careful and don’t want to stuff it up.

I want to go onto my 3rd cycle but never done one while on TRT. After I’m done do I just go back to my standard TRT protocol or would I still need something like Clomid & Nolvadex?

Hey bro you just go back to your trt dose once finished cycle.

What's your cycle look like?
Thanks. i got the same answer on anotehr fourm so all sweet.

Im not yet running one. I was looking at Sus 250 and Primobolan.
Goal is to drop at least 15kgs in the next 8 – 9 weeks

What I’m wanting to do is an 8 week Cycle (just due to me flying out) where I want to put on some muscle to fill out but really want to drop a lot of weight.

I’m turning 40 in December and have just gone through a heart breaking split. (so massive motivation)

183cms tall (6ft)

103kgs (227 pounds) 24% body fat

Training.

Currently running 75 Hard. So, working out 2 times a day no alcohol, 1 gallon of water.
My training is.

Weights every day. 1 body part per day. With focus on Legs, Ches and back ill double up on in the week

2nd Work out is always just a cardio. Most of the time its 1 day walking up hills in my local area. The next day running for 45mins. I sometimes throw in a HIIT class at the gym.

Sauna 15 -25mins every day as well

I hold a lot of water so looking at something that will keep me dry.

Oh
Thanks. i got the same answer on anotehr fourm so all sweet.

Im not yet running one. I was looking at Sus 250 and Primobolan.
Goal is to drop at least 15kgs in the next 8 – 9 weeks

What I’m wanting to do is an 8 week Cycle (just due to me flying out) where I want to put on some muscle to fill out but really want to drop a lot of weight.

I’m turning 40 in December and have just gone through a heart breaking split. (so massive motivation)

183cms tall (6ft)

103kgs (227 pounds) 24% body fat

Training.

Currently running 75 Hard. So, working out 2 times a day no alcohol, 1 gallon of water.
My training is.

Weights every day. 1 body part per day. With focus on Legs, Ches and back ill double up on in the week

2nd Work out is always just a cardio. Most of the time its 1 day walking up hills in my local area. The next day running for 45mins. I sometimes throw in a HIIT class at the gym.

Sauna 15 -25mins every day as well

I hold a lot of water so looking at something that will keep me dry.
Awesome great work man personally If your cutting hard and want 15kg in 9 weeks I'd go this stack 110% your choice but just a sample.. ps short esters for win with fat loss and dryness

200mg test Prop
200mg tren ace
400mg masteron Prop
Cardarine 20mg daily split into 2 doses morning and arvo
have a ai on hand incase e2 flares up so armindex (.5mg twice a week if does)
Clomids on hand for post cycle therapy 2 weeks post last jab

Last edited by a moderator: