• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Trents 2012 transformation

But seriously, angles and depth of photo's could be better.
Would like to see one front shot full body from a natural height from a bit more distance.

sidetrentcompausbb.jpg

Extra points for extra socks in the jocks come end of 2012 ;)

He is bloated from pizza and relaxing. Angle of the photo and lighting is terrible. Give him two days to drop water and have a pic done in nice light and from a normal angle and you will notice a huge difference.

Trent you have skinny ass legs.

P.S.

What week into the pregnancy is it? Max will be a happy father.

Im hurt by accusations of trolling.. its not like I'm doing it for fun while I'm on holidays from work.

P.s Dave
I don't know who the dad is.. I've been around plus why u giving away my master plan of world domination.I only drank 5l of water before that pic ... ROFL :D

Bloated or not who cares..I have a keen enough eye to judge on merits regardless of a bit of bloating or not.
It's just for fun and to keep motivated throughout the year, it's not Mr Olympia.

brb

bloating, drinking mass water, sticking my belly out pregnant style and claiming no socks were harmed

i think so.. lol

i like your photos mate. im going to do the same with bandages, a cast, scrapes and no tan.

I posted the transform pic so i could make a difference in my life and physique and now people are making fun of my pot belly. :rolleyes:

Remember we all have to start somewhere and 2012 ill be making my journey from being a fatty.

Working 70 hour weeks and being a dad doesnt leave me anytime to train. Maybe this year ill be shredded for once in my life.

/The taunts about me being Buddha hurts but ill get over it.

I posted the transform pic so i could make a difference in my life and physique and now people are making fun of my pot belly. :rolleyes:

Remember we all have to start somewhere and 2012 ill be making my journey from being a fatty.

Working 70 hour weeks and being a dad doesnt leave me anytime to train. Maybe this year ill be shredded for once in my life.

/The taunts about me being Buddha hurts but ill get over it.
I know what you are doing here......;)