• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform your physique.

How to Transform Your Physique by Bill Piche

Bill piche is a good, honest, family man, very strong, competed in powerlifting.
Same age as me and much more smarter with an incredible knowledge of both nutrition and bodybiulding.

The first bloke to have an Internet site for us types of people, when he set up his site (early nineties), I think there were only 100 Internet sites, maybe less.

I'd recommend this book to everyone.

It's an ebook at the moment which means its locked to one PC.

Just a weight loss guide? Looks like another powerlifter who just lost weight... In the before photo he's fat, yes, but looks like he might have a lot of muscle there.

"A concise but clear, step-by-step plan for fat loss, with two real-life, impressive examples as proof of its effectiveness."

Just a weight loss guide? Looks like another powerlifter who just lost weight... In the before photo he's fat, yes, but looks like he might have a lot of muscle there.

"A concise but clear, step-by-step plan for fat loss, with two real-life, impressive examples as proof of its effectiveness."

It's $10.

If you have a covering of fat, both subcutaneous and the more dangerous visceral.

It could be helpful.

He also talks about weight work.

Yeah no worries $10 looks pretty good. I do get tired of 'incredible physique transformations' from strong pudgey guys who just lose weight to expose a shitload of muscle. Novices look and think 'wow he got so strong' when the truth was that couch potatoe was benching 170kg in the before pics.

Yeah no worries $10 looks pretty good. I do get tired of 'incredible physique transformations' from strong pudgey guys who just lose weight to expose a shitload of muscle. Novices look and think 'wow he got so strong' when the truth was that couch potatoe was benching 170kg in the before pics.

I've known him for a long time.

He's a bloke that is strong, a long time bodybiulding fan, that did find it a challenge to lose fat and maintain over many years, he found a way that is working for him, others might benefit.

bill is the real deal, he's not in it for the glory, he's genually looking for the best way to exercise and to look like you've exercised and be healthy.

I'm waiting for my registration code to be emailed
Fantastic physique at any age let alone for someone our age

Before photo looks like me now....wonder if this would be worth a run as I would love to look like the after by this time next year:confused::confused:

Any reviews from members here?? Is it worth it for the real world trainer like a lot of us here, or just another load of BS??

Can it be done in a home gym???

it's a good read Mick and worth $10. Not a long book, very short of fluff, just tells you what you need to know. having said that it's nothing ground breaking, but he doesn't fill your head full of bullshit.

lift hard, eat super clean.

Eating super clean is annoying and unnecessary, macronutrient ratios of around 40%p, 30% carbs, 30% fat and a slight calorie deficit whilst eating whatever you want will yeild the same results as eating clean using the same macros.

Eating super clean is annoying and unnecessary, macronutrient ratios of around 40%p, 30% carbs, 30% fat and a slight calorie deficit whilst eating whatever you want will yeild the same results as eating clean using the same macros.

It's not just about fat loss, more importantly it's about a healthy life

While I haven't read, I bet there's nothing in there that hasn't basically been covered right here on this forum - and it's free.

Any new books on weight loss is basically the same rules rewritten to sound original and inspiring. The fact is, weight loss and muscle gain is a pretty basic formula. Most people stuff it up because they make it more difficult than it needs to be.

And eating super clean isn't a fad diet plan? It's unsustainable. Chicken and brocolli 5 times a day is boring, necessary and annoying.

I wasn't saying the Ebook was a fad diet/plan. I was saying that any diet/plan needs to be a lifestyle. I assume that is what the Ebook Goosey mentioned was saying .... as did Darko I assume.

There are many ways to skin a cat and this guys methods and philosophy works for him and his family, which is obvious when you see how he looks which is by far better than anyone half his age let alone someone over 50.
If you read what he has to say you'll know that he has reasons for approaching his diet and lifestyle the way he does and at the end of the day it just works.

It may not be for you however, your priorities will determine your actions.

Last edited:
There are many ways to skin a cat and this guys methods and philosophy works for him and his family, which is obvious when you see how he looks which is by far better than anyone half his age let alone someone over 50.
If you read what he has to say you'll know that he has reasons for approaching his diet and lifestyle the way he does and at the end of the day it just works.

It may not be for you however, your priorities will determine your actions.

I'll be following his diet and training regime from January 1. I had pretty much planned this already but as I was reading his book it kind of hit me I'm doing exactly what he did.

It's going to be fun. I love reading stories of older guys doing better than the young blokes. Bill sounds like a great guy, if you know him get him to start posting in this forum.