• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

training times and pre workout supplement

Subotai

Hi

I have a few questions here I hope any of you can help me with.

First I want to start exercising again after 1 year,I bought a power rack,a bench and some weights and I have them in my room.

Now the thing is that I want to workout out at least 3 times per week,but sometimes because of my work I will have to either workout very early and sometimes late at night.

I bought this supplement PRE WORKOUT POWDER - 250G and I was wondering if the days that I have to workout during the morning,
do I have to eat something before working out?
This supplement,is it ok to have this supplement first thing in the morning first thing in the morning?
Is it ok to have this supplement AFTER my workout?

During the days I have to workout early,I was thinking if it is ok for me to wake up,have the supplement,do the workout,have my breakfast and then go to work. I'm not sure if I can mix that supplement with some food or if I should have something to eat before the workout and then have the powder after the workout.

I did try to search for related topics.

If the text doesnt make sense,english is not my first language and Im typing this from work and the bosss is coming .....

take it before your workout. Due to not having stimulants you can take it late at b=night if you train late.

Makes sure you also take this on your non-training days as well to keep creatine levels stable.

If you can it would be better to train with a meal first.

For instance, eat, wait 30 mins, take pre-workout drink and then train.

thanks for your quick reply man.

So there shouldnt be any problem taking that with my breakfast?

Should I take the same dosage on my non training days or should it be lower?

Yes there is.

These supps work better on an empty stomach, so either wait at least 30 mins or skip breakfast.

Hmmm I see

ok,so just one more question that is not that clear to me.

If there are days when I can't wait to have both breakfast and the supplement before the exercise,is it ok to have the supplement then exercise and then the breakfast?

thank you.