• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Totalstrength Combat base

Good Squat Dan.
I must admit I love seeing your crazy lifting videos at FF. You guys are showman, the general public there must freak out, certainly a bit different from my garage...
See you at next years nationals.
Nev H.

Good Squat Dan.
I must admit I love seeing your crazy lifting videos at FF. You guys are showman, the general public there must freak out, certainly a bit different from my garage...
See you at next years nationals.
Nev H.
lol, They are used to it by now for ff its a really good gym, its Big lots
of space and plenty to look at. you gonna get down 1 more kg to the
74s next year?

I really honestly don't know at this stage. I've changed my mind many times already & I'm also thinking about lifting raw so that's another decision. Most likely first comp of the year in feb will be 74 & raw.

Nev, are you the Neville that Colemann keeps raving to me about? He got me into the Melb Uni PL club, and he told me I should definitely meet three people: Nghiep, Dave Jame and Neville.

I do come down to melb uni (usually train at my home) in fits and starts but you'd be dissapointed, these days I tend to just sit in the corner rubbing injured body parts & muttering to myself about how I used to be able to bench, lol.
I tend to have the blinkers on when I train but next time I'm around don't hesitate to say hi, melb uni powerlifting club is a great place to train & get strong so make the most of it.

Nev, are you the Neville that Colemann keeps raving to me about? He got me into the Melb Uni PL club, and he told me I should definitely meet three people: Nghiep, Dave Jame and Neville.
Its a great club if i lived in Melbourne id lift there, North Sydney Powerlifting club is starting next year we gonna have some strong lifters
Chris C, Shorty, Florian Loock, myself and a hole heap of other good lifters. And a very very good coach Damion Giles.

If memory serves me right, Neville Harris is one of the strongest 75kg Powerlifters in OZ (IPF) Equipped
240kg SQ, 167.5kg BP 262.5kg DL @74.9kg for a 670kg Total.

Welcome aboard mate ;)

Hi Ray! Yep, that was my best total, I've done 245/175/267.5 but 670 is as close as I've got to doing it all in one day. As I said earlier hoping to concentrate on Raw this year, I reckon I've got about 600ish in me at this bodyweight but time will tell!

Cograts to Dan (TotalStrength) for breaking the 67. 5kg squat and total record yesterday at the Matti Tikka, Dan went...

235. 5/147. 5/245/628kg

Well done mate!

Last edited: