• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

To all people who use(d) steroids in Australia

ABCresearcher

I'm a researcher for an ABC television documentary and would like to get in touch with you.*
I'm interested in the bodybuilding lifestyle. We want to see what you can squat and pump, learn about your diet and your training routine.
We will also get to the inside of what peptides, HGH, testosterone, steroids and other new supplements and treatments can do for your body and health.*IN FACT: the presenter will use some of this stuff himself to see the effects on his body.
If you are interested in being part of this non judgmental documentary, and help it make educational and take away misconceptions of steroid users, please contact me for a discrete and off the record chat.
Thanks

Rob
robvdwardt@gmail.com

Been done man :

The peptide effect diary: Part one - National - NZ Herald News

Love how the media etc.. keen to jump on the next 'big story'. Esp. with all this bs with 'footy' clubs etc..

FFS, storm in a teacup much? Kunce been doing this shit for an age.

Media responsible for all the hysteria 'health-scares' surrounding these substances when some dumb kid does a crap cycle of AAS.

Nek minnit - latest 'story' of how this evil is penetrating our society... 'don't let timmy go to gym, he might get gyno!' :eek:

I will get in touch with you to offer any help (after I am convinced you are legit).

I am currently completing an academic article on how drug testing can be applied to all federations and sportspeople, and why the past 20 years of related policy in Australia demonstrates another policy failure. My article focuses on powerlifting as a case study.

Last edited:
after doing a bit google searching , he seems legit , he is behind a abc program called "just arrived"
<b>
‘Just arrived’ is a about me and my family. We moved to Australia in september 2012. We try to adapt to Australia and the Australian lifestyle, but it’s not always easy. In every episode I adress something that is different. I also explain what we ‘Dutchies’ are like.
This first episode is about Christmas. We had friends over and not family, We were having a BBQ outside, instead of ‘Gourmetten’ inside. We had sun instead of snow… all together very strange. By the way…Does anyone know who in Holland invented ‘Second Christmas day’?
</b>
I'm Rob. I'm a freelance TV-reporter/ producer/journalist/Australia correspondent. I currently work for Melbourne's C31's Dutch TV and the news service of the most popular TV network in the Netherlands, RTL-Nieuws.

I live in Melbourne with my wife and two daughters.

I welcome new job offers and new freelance work. I have an ABN-number and a permanent resident visa.
http://robvdwardt.nl/

and twitter
https://twitter.com/robvdwardt

Rob is legit, spoke to him on phone.

Interesting show he is involved in, so hope that some people at least contact him.

Show is interested in users, but not really elite athletes at this stage.

good luck with your mission , hope you get a few people replying to you

Rob is legit, spoke to him on phone.

Interesting show he is involved in, so hope that some people at least contact him.

Show is interested in users, but not really elite athletes at this stage.
thanks Spartacus. I'm interested in talking with anyone who is willing to open up about steroids. Right now, I just want to talk and learn, you don't have to decide if you want to go on camera and everything.

Not this shit again.
Seinfeld.gif

thanks Spartacus. I'm interested in talking with anyone who is willing to open up about steroids. Right now, I just want to talk and learn, you don't have to decide if you want to go on camera and everything.

Gday ABC,

if someon opens up and goes infront of the camera or such, whats stopping the AFP knocking on there door the next day looking for a raid?? just a question.:confused:

The biggest health risk in Australia isn't trenbolone it's toblerone

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind going live on tv to tell you my experinces of gear but I might expose myself to my friends, family, work etc about my personal lifestyle.

Stingray (and all the others reading this thread) we can discuss these things off course. Give me a call or email to have a chat about it.

Gday ABC,

if someon opens up and goes infront of the camera or such, whats stopping the AFP knocking on there door the next day looking for a raid?? just a question.:confused:
I can understand your concern. We don't want to put you in more danger then you already are. It could be we will come to the conclusion that coming out on tv is not the right thing for you to do. Right now, more important for me is to talk with someone who uses steroids, so I can create a better understanding. That's all I want right now.