• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

thread admin

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
tossing up the idea of allowing you guys to become admins of your own threads
trial basis would be in training logs

so what does all this mean ?

it basically means that you will be able to look after your own thread , so just say you have your log and someone comes in and starts spewing crap in your log book, instead of waiting for a mod/admin to come online and sort it out , you can look after the thread yourself

I think that would be a good idea and would probably help the mods a bit as well.

By the way how many moderators are there for this site?

Would this mean I instantly become a cock in my training log and carry on like [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; banning people on a whim and coming up with childish cliques?

I like the freedom of speech this forum affords people... but also like the idea of carrying the ban hammer once and a while :cool:

I just want to post misleading and potentially dangerous advice from the safety of my basement then ban and delete anyone who dares question my all encompassing knowledge.

Thanks Admin :p