• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

thoughts?

Speaking of vids DJ, your nemesis (evil Dr n00bs) has posted a vid of himself somewhere deadlifting a decent amount. Get a bucket ready though, he's as ugly as a hatful of assholes!

Serious? Im ****ing gorgeous **** ! :p

Lifts for strength..

212xp21.jpg

After 2 injuries (rotator cuff and middle/upper traps), a car accident and no training for almost 12 months. I was deadlifting 90kgs after 4 sessions.

The thing holding me back the most was feeling like my legs or back wasn't strong enough to cope with much weight past that. But you get that lol

Noobs what the hell have you been teaching him???????????????

Thats mariusz pudzianowski, go searchies you will learn much

Noobs what the hell have you been teaching him???????????????

Thats mariusz pudzianowski, go searchies you will learn much

Obviously not ****ing enough

* forid slaps

Oh well i stopped him form doing a cut, and got him onto good training and eating properly.. Im a proud daddy.

His middle ab muscles (?) look so prominent, yet he's almost got a hint of love handles on the side. But overall a total beast. Until he got in the cage with Tim Sylvia.

His middle ab muscles (?) look so prominent, yet he's almost got a hint of love handles on the side. But overall a total beast. Until he got in the cage with Tim Sylvia.

Lets see Tim Sylvia compete at WSM.

Being strong doesnt = coordination or ability to fight. It takes years of training to master any sport.

Tell an f1 driver to drift and watch them cringe.

Im willing to bet the op isnt using a mixed grip, hence the weakness. Try using it next time (one hand supinated other pronated). Stops bar from rolling in hands, some chalk would be good also, if its still an issue.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah I know what obliques are mate, lol. Are you saying that's strong muscle he's got there? Is that what they're supposed to look like when they're well developed? Looks like a hint of flab to me.

It is the fact that his obliques are so big that it pushes his waist width out and then that little bit of fat (he is pretty ripped) is pushed out a bit further than normal.

Obviously not ****ing enough

* forid slaps

Oh well i stopped him form doing a cut, and got him onto good training and eating properly.. Im a proud daddy.

But ohh do I miss doing my concentration curls 12times a weeks and my forearms 24times a week :(