• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

This will make Max Brenner's head explode

The urge to comment with some REAL info. Then i backspace the whole lot.

Meh. Reading most of those comments...some people are best left to there own vices.

I always take the time to correct and re informs firends and family, Now i am just so over it.

Mate- " Bro using machinces are the best, Perfect form"

me- " yeh mad, will have to start using them"

mate- " ya i just need to get some protien powder though, it repairs all the mucle tears after i train"

me-" really? ill have to try it.......

Note* this was after half hour of explaing the begginer programs and the Pros of compound lifts.

And another 20 min of explaing daily protien intake and nutrition.

mum- " why are you wieghting your pasta for?

me - dont have many carbs left for the day, need to be spot on

mum- *laughing* pasta dosent have many carbs at all

me - reading the value per 100G

mum- No....its wrong

* face palm*

Breakfast this morning

mum- ohh cooking eggs huh, what are you having them with

me - shredded chicken breast form last night

mum- No dont be silly. Dont mix meat with your eggs. Very high calories.

Like hoesntly, How the F#*K are you spose to help people like this.

Me- weighs 30g cheese to melt on my chicken breast parma

" owww dont add chesse to that, very high fat, very high.*

mum- Continutes making cookies with a good half kilo of butter

Get my point.

Reading these comments was super depressing. I know you all rag on me for my apparently unforgivable nutritional stance (vegetarian), but really - even before commencing training seriously I had a reasonable understanding of macros. The audacity of acknowledged indifference from some people on there... the comment about how eating processed foods is why we live longer....the comment about how someone would prefer a sudden heart attack to dying in old age... the comments about cost benefits of trash food...claiming the government is a nanny state for saying they are eating too many potatoes.

I want to bitchslap the whole internet.

arguing.med_1.jpg

Reading these comments was super depressing. I know you all rag on me for my apparently unforgivable nutritional stance (vegetarian), but really - even before commencing training seriously I had a reasonable understanding of macros. The audacity of acknowledged indifference from some people on there... the comment about how eating processed foods is why we live longer....the comment about how someone would prefer a sudden heart attack to dying in old age... the comments about cost benefits of trash food...claiming the government is a nanny state for saying they are eating too many potatoes.

I want to bitchslap the whole internet.
Nothing wrong with you choosing to be vegetarian :) I wouldn't be one, but you are free to choose that and it is of your personal preference determined by your morals and ethics. So all good :)

:( Surely some people are joking about those comments... I'm finding it hard to believe that people do think like that..

Kevin - Make your article public so that normal people can read it. (Normal people don't have facebook accounts).

Adrian - given that some of my conversations go the same way as SydKing has described, I'm betting they're not joking.

My comments (these are also the comments I'm waiting to get approved)
#
BodyEvolution Australia - Wow where to start..I think the biggest thing to come out of that story is that education is poor and the educational material used is also poor due to the guidelines being either out-dated or have a bias behind them (industry funding or go...vernment kickbacks). It is also concerning how the whole picture is never taken into account or not focused on. Obesity is and weight related health issues are due to low activity levels, poor micronutrient intake leading to being deficient, excessive calorie surplus, insufficient macronutrient intake and therefore being deficient in essentail macronutients that support full hormonal function, genetic and hereditary factors and overall lifestyle factors (smoking, stress etc). Education needs to combine the whole plan not just parts of it.See More
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike
#
Aussie-Supps Sydney Agree totally! Wouldn't hurt introducing a fat tax on shit food either. Dissuade the less educated from taking the cheap/easy option.
21 hours ago · LikeUnlike
#
BodyEvolution Australia I don't want the tax cause then the chocolate I like will go up and I will not be happy! You can't put a tax on for stupidity or poor self-control or the lazy, cause it will hurt the educated who (like me) enjoy a daily serve of cheese, chocolate etc etc and understand the fundamentals behind it all. Needs to be more support from better educated channels with in society.
21 hours ago · LikeUnlike
#
Aussie-Supps Sydney True again. But education is a 10 year lag. We need some action straight up or a good country is in a fat heap of trouble!
21 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 1
#
BodyEvolution Australia Mate unfortunately with the politics behind it all, the road to ending the Obesity epidemic will be never ending. Sad but true!