• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

thinking of adding milk into my diet for quicker gains advice oppinions?

thechosenone

SO yer pritty fuckin pathetick this year i have only gone from 84 to 87 in 6 months which is depressing ive been working 40 hours a week recently which makes it hard cause i dont get to stay home and eat all day, What is ur oppinion on adding 1 cup of milk to every meal of the day that would add atleast another 600 calories or should i go for more. I wanna bulk up to 100+ KILOS

Whats your diet like at the moment?
Milk is awesome, and a great tool for packing on weight, but its no real fix...

I only drink 2l a day currently.

Whats your diet like at the moment?
Milk is awesome, and a great tool for packing on weight, but its no real fix...

I only drink 2l a day currently.

(Protein shake)

meal 1:patatoe and 1 can of tuna

Meal 2. Sweet patatoe and 2-3 cans of tuna

Meal 3. Sweet patatoe , Steak

Meal 4.Sweet patatoe, chicken or couple cans of tuna

meal.5 (protein shake)

Meal 6. Cottage cheese 1 can of tuna

So should i be adding like 2 litres of milk to this a day i really am desperate to start stacking on some weight, full cream of skim or that 2% fat stuff?

I drink raw milk is I have the cash, or just full fat if Im poor.

Whats the total cals of your diet and the c/f/p of the diet?

I wrote a 4200+ cal diet in my log about 7-10 pages back I think. Might be worth a look.

How do you not get sick of eating potatoe and tuna 4 times/day?

6 x 250ml cups of full cream milk would be close to 1000 calories.

Last edited:

I wrote a 4200+ cal diet in my log about 7-10 pages back I think. Might be worth a look.

I havent really calculated my calories i jsut eat as much as i can in a day, but i seem to be growing really slowly , thus the reason why im gonna add milk into my diet. by the way thanx sticky i really appreciate the help you give to everyone on this site ur a champion.

do c/f/p really matter?

How do you not get sick of eating potatoe and tuna 4 times/day?

6 x 250ml cups of full cream milk would be close to 1000 calories.

Everyone asks me that haha i dont know i find tuna way quicker to eat, it takes me ages to eat steak and chicken lol

I put on about about 6-8kg drinking 3l of milk a day; milk is fantastic stuff. 3l is 1800 calories and a whole bunch of protein/fats too.

I'm gonna get back on the milk train I think.