• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Don't think she will be pleased if I did post a pic. I need to be in her good book!

If she knocks me back then I will.

Got the hots for one of the PTs at my local gym. At least there's an incentive for me to attend!

Not game enough to ask her out. Pretty sure she'll knock me back thou.

No, No, No Bro!
You got that attitude all wrong, bicth is about have the luckiest day of her life.
You gotta swagger up to her, like you have the biggest cock in the southere hemosphere and today is her lucky day.

Or do as everyone else does, find her on face book (most PT's do) download all her pics and then have a romantic shuffle sesh. :rolleyes:

Lol already checked her on facebook and I'm not sharing!
The fuck you aint!

Bro. Go ask her out. The worst that can happen is she'll say no. Not like the fucking roof will collapse as a result.

But dont go ask her mid session. Lol. You'll be a sweaty **** of a mess.
Does she know who you are? Like if you turned up at the gym on a rest day? Thats what i would do.

No, No, No Bro!
You got that attitude all wrong, bicth is about have the luckiest day of her life.
You gotta swagger up to her, like you have the biggest cock in the southere hemosphere and today is her lucky day.

Love it. Literally LOL'd. Best post I've read all week.

Bro. Go ask her out. The worst that can happen is she'll say no. Not like the fucking roof will collapse as a result.

I'd go with this [MENTION=16820]hugoti[/MENTION] ; and dont forget the wise man's words: "He who hesitates mastebates"

A girl who comes to my strength class is a competitive cheer leader. Blonde, pretty strong, fit etc. but wow she REALLY fits the stereotype. Dumb as a door knob. We typically do one heavy exercise and then 4 others in a circuit fashion. We move around in a clockwise direction on the 2min beeper. I don't know how many times I saw her wandering around aimlessly during the class. It is all written up on the board the order you have to move as well.

If she was a male, she'd be the "I pick things up and put things down" guy LOL