• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The wrong way around for what exactly?

yeah just talked to someone >< apparently its the right way for incline and decline and not meant to be used for squats. I like to do my sets on free weight squats then do some more on the smith but couldnt today because the bar went down weird angle.

In my gym there is literally 18 places you can curl if you wish to, including two free weight preacher curls where you can sit down or stand up to curl. Also a curl machine, a set of fixed weight barbells and loads of dumbbells. And this guy takes over some dumbbells to the bench press, whacks them on the bench, then straddels the bench and barbell curls from the bench press rack, while supersetting with the dumbbells. Didnt have my phone to take a vid...

signed up to new gym feels bad man. The chick pt showed me around the gym and started explaining the pictures on the machines like i was about to operate a helicopter. Been working out 6months lost nearly 20kg and felt like i was back at square one farq

"this works your chest"
no shit its fking highlighted! ):

Last edited:
Been training at PTC so...
people squatting to depth
a few 300ish kg squats
a few 300ish kg deadlifts
a few 180ish kg front squats

Back to commercial gym tomorrow for 1/4 squats with 60kgs LOL

signed up to new gym feels bad man. The chick pt showed me around the gym and started explaining the pictures on the machines like i was about to operate a helicopter. Been working out 6months lost nearly 20kg and felt like i was back at square one farq

"this works your chest"
no shit bitch its fking highlighted! ):

lol very hard.. did she try and sign you up for PT sessions at $30 a pop?? Let me guess, she had spaghetti arms and looked like she never touched a weight in her life? Should have asked her to show you how to squat in the squat rack, just for 'clarification'..

lol very hard.. did she try and sign you up for PT sessions at $30 a pop?? Let me guess, she had spaghetti arms and looked like she never touched a weight in her life? Should have asked her to show you how to squat in the squat rack, just for 'clarification'..

yeah she was fit skinny and did try get me to do some sessions with her got her card =/. shes nice girl, but damn no need to explain pictures i didnt ask for help. The equipment is pretty straight forward.. what was going through her head.. "oh better explain it to this kunt before he tries to remove the bar from the machine."

Last edited:
yeah she was fit skinny and did try get me to do some sessions with her got her card =/. shes nice girl, but damn no need to explain pictures i didnt ask for help. The equipment is pretty straight forward.. what was going through her head.. "oh better explain it to this kunt before he tries to remove the bar from the machine."

you'd be surprised how much explanation some people need LOL

I remember reading a story which I think it was from Jim Wendler when he went to a commercial gym with a mate and they got a free pt session. They used the pt to load the bars for them and help them stretch and massage their tight muscles. Sounds like it could be a fun idea ;)

I remember reading a story which I think it was from Jim Wendler when he went to a commercial gym with a mate and they got a free pt session. They used the pt to load the bars for them and help them stretch and massage their tight muscles. Sounds like it could be a fun idea ;)

I read that too. Very funny about rubbing heat lotion on his lower back with his hairy butt crack showing.

Again....me, myself and I - thought the gym would be packed this week!

Maybe everyone has given up early this year....

I've noticed it being pretty quiet as well. Use the time to your advantage; it's going to be packed on January 1st.

Most people are probably thinking 'aww shit, why bother working on them abs if I'm about to stuff my face full of turkey next week', and 'god, new years resolution starts in 2 weeks! better treat myself well and proper now hey'

I saw a lady hop onto an exercise bike yesterday and was grunting louder than when I use the leg press just to hitch her fat ass up there. Then pedalled at 3.k.p.h max while making small whimpering sounds. Then left. I felt sorry for the fatty actually. Hope she comes back. srs.

Saw a bloke last weekend down at the gym near my folks place using the bitch pad with 40kg half squats.

Fucking really.