• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
$100 for advice that's probably useless to a natty. Hmmm.

Maybe an open and honest session would yield better information.

It was a 4 hour seminar and they talked about everything from Nutrition, eating, training, body toxicity, contest prep, supplements and anything to do with health and gym related.

Took heaps out of it.

Looked out one of the windows while having a rest between sets, and some KARNT had left their dog in the car with the windows up....

Sure it is only about 12deg outside but thats no fuckin excuse, told the people at reception to find the person, then on the way out, i said if they havent foudn the person i was going to throw a DB through their window to get the dog out an call the cops....

Man that pissed me off.

OH but on a good note, one of the aerobics instructors was putting up some notifications on a board and everytime she bent over to pick stuff up off the floor her g-banger poked out the top oh her tights in such a sexy way......:)

Looked out one of the windows while having a rest between sets, and some KARNT had left their dog in the car with the windows up....

Sure it is only about 12deg outside but thats no fuckin excuse, told the people at reception to find the person, then on the way out, i said if they havent foudn the person i was going to throw a DB through their window to get the dog out an call the cops....

Man that pissed me off.

OH but on a good note, one of the aerobics instructors was putting up some notifications on a board and everytime she bent over to pick stuff up off the floor her g-banger poked out the top oh her tights in such a sexy way......:)

Call the Cops, they will come and smash the window for you, and then fine the owner, people are so stupid....

awesome 40min bicep curl set witnessed this morning, and by curl i mean throw, every weight BB on the rack too...

A for effort at least ha ha...

My little sister mastering the deadlift for the first time

Allot of women shy away from the freeweights section at my gym

Brick knows.

#proud

good work, on that topic i saw a young girl squatting ass to ground in the squat rack not much weight on the bar but good form.

also had a laugh at some guy doing chin ups with legs flailing everywhere trying to get himself up each rep

good work, on that topic i saw a young girl squatting ass to ground in the squat rack not much weight on the bar but good form.

also had a laugh at some guy doing chin ups with legs flailing everywhere trying to get himself up each rep

I believe that's called cross-fit.

haha nah they werent kipping pull ups he was literally kicking in every which way and edging his head up to the bar each rep. he obviously didnt have the strength to do pull ups as he only did 2 reps

Saw a random dude ask another random dude to put some cream on he's back. .and the ****** did lol that's the gayest thing in a locker room/bathroom I've ever seen! I would if told the **** to get fucked lol

More annoying A4 paper posters popping up around the gym telling me to do this, don't do that....I counted 27 around the gym today. I honestly think the manager is that bored he loves jumping on Microsoft Word and using clipart.

Oh and also saw these "toilet seat wipes"....yes a little dispenser beside the bowl with wipes to wipe the seat....

Um...

20130629_212205_zps154d4a66.jpeg