• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
crossfit junkie woman this morning benching 10kg, flat, 5deg, 10deg, 15deg, 20deg or something, sets every notch up on the bench, then when she finally got off, proceeded to setup 2 benches, DB's everywhere and go from peck machine, some type of press on one bench, and decline something else i can't remember exactly, was busy squatting...

annoying as hell when one person take over 75% of the tiny weights area :(

That would never happen at my gym.

I would tell her to get out of my house.

FF Platinum Bondi. 6 :30 - 7pm on a Monday or Wednesday, busiest times of the week and you are almost guaranteed a squat rack. Pitiful.

FF Platinum Bondi. 6 :30 - 7pm on a Monday or Wednesday, busiest times of the week and you are almost guaranteed a squat rack. Pitiful.

Ha. What do you expect at one of the wankiest gyms in Sydney!?!
It's an even wankier version of a normal fitness first! Lol

Wtf!? Racks on a balcony??

Even just the balcony alone? :/

Yea, before they opened the room in the back with the lifting platforms (which they have now covered in rubbish rubber flooring) I think the balcony and view were the only reason it was a platinum FF (the first in Australia).

8 racks? holy fkn shit balls thats unreal! Dont think ive ever been into a gym thats had more than 2-3 racks let alone 8!!

It's 7 or 8. 2/3 on the balcony which are on uneven rubber floors, 2 racks and one cage in the front and 2 in the back on those stupid platforms.

And so few people squat, you are always guaranteed something.

nope not really a real gym... 24 hour crap

its only a 2min walk from my house, but yeah i think i'm better off driving to another one.

people curl in the smith machine Bazza hahaha!

Saw the missus lifting weights. :eek:

And all of her own accord, can't see it lasting though.

I think she is motivated by my changes. :rolleyes:

Saw a tall lanky bloke (no legs, chest or back but had arms) and his shorter, rounder mate squatting the other day. Had 5kg plates under their heels (presuming to help them hit depth because the cant for whatever reason), trying to squat 1 plate but they struggled to get to 1/2 ROM. Figured whatever, at least I think they're trying for depth, but nope. Few sets of that and started adding even more weight to achieve even less ROM. Their knees were collapsing in so bad on the way up they were nearly touching.

Didn't end there, though. Over to the leg press with 240kg first up, for an astounding 6 inches of travel. Followed by, you guessed it, 280kg for a whopping 4 inches of travel!

They seemed pretty chuffed with themselves after it all.