• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
More walking in the pool at gym today. Saw Shaun Kenny-dowall (sydney roosters) training there. Covered in tatts, he's a tall, lean mofo.

iPhone using Tapatalk

Using the machine chest press as a standing row/rear delt exercise of some sort.. when there were 4 row other places you could do rows (excluding barbells).

Also, a 40yo man had his flanno tied up Jessica Simpson Dukes of Hazzard style.. showing off dem abs.

I thought I saw a girl with more weight on her OHP than me, but it turned out she was squatting. My testicles live to fight another day.

Israel folau jumped in the lane next to me at the pool this morning.
Big man!! Looks fit. He said g'day and did a few laps (poorly! Islanders aren't known as great swimmers lol)

iPhone using Tapatalk

[ame="http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=peni+tagive&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42965579,d.dGY&biw=1366&bih=627&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=U4MtUfn0KJOhiQegmIDoDQ"]Peni Tagiv[/ame]

Peni Tagiv who played first grade NRL for Dragons, tigers, Roosters trains at my uni gym and studies. He's a really nice guy, looks like such a beast athlete. He retired from NRL and has a scholarship to go over to the states to play college football just needs some uni grades first.

Rocked up to the gym over the weekend and as im walking down see a few guys come out together for a "smoke break" then go back in and hit a few more sets...

All i could do is laugh at them.