• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw a guy doing deep squats who then had a blow out in his shorts, split from the waist right along the seem to the bottom of the right leg....

Yeah, that was me, kept on squatting and not a single fuck was given that day...

a chick lifting! at a commercial gym, it helped that she was most smoking hot girl I've ever seen at my gym... about a 9 out of 10, she just needed more squat booty!

a chick lifting! at a commercial gym, it helped that she was most smoking hot girl I've ever seen at my gym... about a 9 out of 10, she just needed more squat booty!

I had a similar one yesterday, very hot chick doing squats - pity they were only about 1/4 ROM squats.

Young bloke who for some reason was doing legs
20kg squats
40kg leg press (super fast up and down)

Then would lift his shirt and check his abs
only impressive part was his abs no size on him at all.

Thank you AUSBB for teaching me that is all.

Saw an "upper body broseph" (so yeah, a broseph :D) DOING LEGS. :eek:

With a vengeance! Full squats, the works. This guy was herping around for months (at least!) and was on his way to becoming a post-an-image target (friends don't let friends skip leg day, or whatever), but damn if he isn't already squatting somewhere between one and two plates, with good form. :eek: Dunno how long he's been at it, but it's awesome to see a matchsticks/lightbulb dude starting to even up a bit.

Saw some idiot almost fail to lift a 120kg bench with no spotters today... oh wait.. that was me! :) - Got to love that adrenaline rush when you really think you aren't going to get it!

I didn't see it but at work we had to send out a replacement resistance tubing type piece of junk cos some guy broke it doing bicep curls.
Apparently a while before this a similar thing happened and some dude ended up punching himself in the face

Owner of the gym tripped up the stairs. I declared it a failed rep, and said he had to do the whole set (of walking up the stairs) again, but he refused.

so was talking to this bloke at the gym about the smashed window and that someone doing the bench press must've gotten a bit carried away , we got talking and got onto what we do for a living
he told me he was a preist at a local church , I know that a priest is just a normal person , but it just struck me as a bit odd seeing a priest working out in the gym , when i think of a priest i think of someone locked away in a room studying the bible all day everyday

Saw a guy doing deep squats who then had a blow out in his shorts, split from the waist right along the seem to the bottom of the right leg....

Yeah, that was me, kept on squatting and not a single fuck was given that day...

Haha, I had this happen at work one morning, was a delivery driver at the time and kept on working delivering shit to shops all day with a massive rip in my shorts, nothin I could do really, oh had a bit of duct tape holding them together at one stage but that got annoying :D Mrs cracked a mental when I got home realising I had been out in the public all day like that.

Haha, I had this happen at work one morning, was a delivery driver at the time and kept on working delivering shit to shops all day with a massive rip in my shorts, nothin I could do really, oh had a bit of duct tape holding them together at one stage but that got annoying :D Mrs cracked a mental when I got home realising I had been out in the public all day like that.
Did the look like Trents?

pa2u6ere.jpg

Saw a fat kid trying to do some sort of crossfit circuit at the gym: 5 deadlifts, 5 powercleans, 5 burpees, 5 pushups, 5 situps, 5 pullups, treadmill sprint for 1 min, rinse and repeat - all with terrible form. Then ran to the dunny to have a puke (judging by the retching sounds that all could hear)..