• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gloves do help prevent callouses, my hands get pretty torn up as i'm a soft computer programmer, but i find they make my grip generally worse, not better.

lmao wtf...

Awesome work mate, funny as

on a patrol though.. wtf.... would expect it on a gay car..

And to top it off that is a 'Contours' gym sticker on the back windscreen.

You would expect that plate on a faggy red mazda mx5 (no offence to someone who may own one).

Nothing faggy about an mx5. Maybe the new ones...but drive an old one...and yol buy it. ;)

Today, trained at some fag gym instead of ptc..
* bad deadlifts
* lots of knee bends
* worst clean and jerks ever
* OMG GOTTA WORK THE GUNS(blokes needed to shut the fuck up and squat)
* smith machine work(bench amd squat)
* plenty hot womenz.

Last night was squirming and anticipating the worst guy doing extremely fast and bad kettle bell raises through the legs and the bell tilting back was grazing his groin every time and I thought this will not end well

Last night was squirming and anticipating the worst guy doing extremely fast and bad kettle bell raises through the legs and the bell tilting back was grazing his groin every time and I thought this will not end well

Would have been worse if he was doing double kettlebell swings. Maybe you should suggest that next time - population control :D

I've done naked kb workouts at home.

Would have been worse if he was doing double kettlebell swings. Maybe you should suggest that next time - population control :D

:eek: lol

You, Andy & Darkoz with your bloody nekkid workouts lol Strange man, strange :p

rock up to the gym this morning , seems that either arvo or night crew smashed two windows right in front of the bench press.. that hasn't happened in quite a few months , not sure why they put windows at ground level for , smashed windows is bound to happen

Kettlebells in the groin never end well :D

Is there a way to do KB swings without letting it tuck under your crotch?
I often get a bar on the nads doing DLs too.