• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw a sign outside a gym today while on holidays on Gold Coast:

"Feel fat and ugly? We can help you with the fat..."

You can't cure ugly lolol
ugly.jpg

Today, not at the gym, I was walking up some stairs, and ahead of me was a girl in a short skirt with either no underwear on, or a thong of some variety. I didn't see any underwear. Did see some good old fashioned buttocks, though.

Today, in the gym, I saw no less than 45min of squat-rack curling. Later on I saw hot chicks, and felt sad about wanting to change to a gym that encourages lifting.

today a saw some kid get all warmed up and in the zone only to watch his soul get crushed because he didnt have enough weight for his deadlift session...

oh wait that was me

(have a small temp set until new set arrives later this year)

today a saw some kid get all warmed up and in the zone only to watch his soul get crushed because he didnt have enough weight for his deadlift session...

oh wait that was me

(have a small temp set until new set arrives later this year)

Didnt you just sell off your plates?
*confused*

Didnt you just sell off your plates?
*confused*

yeah, and i have 2 pairs of 25s and a pair of 20s out of my coaches old uesaka set untill my new one arrives, iv got his spare 2.5s and 1.25s but not 5s or collars, and i needed around 135/140 for tonight and couldnt make it up with what i had

yeah, and i have 2 pairs of 25s and a pair of 20s out of my coaches old uesaka set untill my new one arrives, iv got his spare 2.5s and 1.25s but not 5s or collars, and i needed around 135/140 for tonight and couldnt make it up with what i had

Why didnt you wait on selling yours til new set arrived?

Why didnt you wait on selling yours til new set arrived?

mum said i couldnt buy my set until the old one was sold, plus i thought it would be here by now, got told 6 weeks, so was meant to be due any day now, but i spoke to minh and he hadnt ordered it yet and it takes like 52 days on a ship to avoid air postage costs lol so wont see it till like next year haha

mum said i couldnt buy my set until the old one was sold, plus i thought it would be here by now, got told 6 weeks, so was meant to be due any day now, but i spoke to minh and he hadnt ordered it yet and it takes like 52 days on a ship to avoid air postage costs lol so wont see it till like next year haha

Mummy's boy

You need to put mummy back in her place son