• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I didn't say you lied, I said its hard to believe. Can't see any pics from link as not friends.

Post it up, will be good to see.

Ok sweet as sry mate thought u were calling me a liar lol. I'll post it tomorrow as its on his phone, or add him so u can see it. It is crazy

A cassette deck, that is farkin awesome, i might try and dig mine out tonight if i can find it and dust of some of the old 80's metal i have on cassette, I will be rockin!!!!!!!!!!

A cassette deck, that is farkin awesome, i might try and dig mine out tonight if i can find it and dust of some of the old 80's metal i have on cassette, I will be rockin!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh although the guy is odd he does seem to be rockin the old school *snapps for swimming cap guy* Neddysmith you will definitely be the coolest if you do that

I have a walkman around somewhere that is radio only, no cassette. God im old. Im going to find it and take it to gym.

OK i must preface this post with the fact that it seems to be school holidays as the gym is unusually busy with kids......

Anyhoo....

Kid number 1 wearing a lifting belt so loose it was like a gun slingers belt from the olden days, he was doing all his exercises using said belt and adjusting to make sure it was sitting right, hahaha

Kid number 2, surprisingly had a pretty decent set of lats as well as decent shoulders and pecs, but seriously my arms were bigger then his legs.......

One of the PT's at gym (out of uniform) is quite big (dirty bulk).. but he runs around with his Beats headphones on, walks in psyching himself up loudly for everyone to hear, takes up a flat bench (while he does standing front db raises 2 metres away from the bench, using momentum mainly mind you), has about 4 different sets of weights with him, doesn't put any of those weights back.. ever, tosses things (weights) around, slams his weights down when he's finished, does 1/8 ROM 50kg DB rows and then looks around to see if everyone is watching and when he's finished actually collapses on the floor for everyone to see, for every single rep breathes nice and heavily for the entire gym to hear, spends every other waking moment parading around the gym like a hero pretending that he's carrying gigantic shopping bags.. and otherwise standing right in front of the mirror checking his pecs out.

/end-rant

Last edited:
One of the PT's at gym (out of uniform) is quite big (dirty bulk).. but he runs around with his Beats headphones on, walks in psyching himself up loudly for everyone to hear, takes up a flat bench (while he does standing front db raises 2 metres away from the bench, using momentum mainly mind you), has about 4 different sets of weights with him, doesn't put any of those weights back.. ever, tosses things (weights) around, slams his weights down when he's finished, does 1/8 ROM 50kg DB rows and then looks around to see if everyone is watching and when he's finished actually collapses on the floor for everyone to see, for every single rep breathes nice and heavily for the entire gym to hear, spends every other waking moment parading around the gym like a hero pretending that he's carrying gigantic shopping bags.. and otherwise standing right in front of the mirror checking his pecs out.

/end-rant

Hhhhhmmmmmm sounds EXACTLY like one of the PT's at the gym i go to.........:rolleyes: