• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
fMEFL.jpg

from my FB today

Another day at the gym, another skinny guys loading up the leg press and proceeding to move the sled 3inches and thinking is a massive units moving such big wights for legs, then strutting around with imaginary watermelons under his arms.......

Awkward. Could you look each other in the eye afterwards? If not, then yep, you nailed him (assuming not homo).
We were able to look each other in the eyes afterwards. In doing so, we became overwhelmed with gooey, tender feelings. But no homo.

Today I saw someone else benching when I wanted the bench press.

So I just sat on his lap a little, lay down on top of him and it was magical.

We were able to look each other in the eyes afterwards. In doing so, we became overwhelmed with gooey, tender feelings. But no homo.

In more important news, have you jigged that chick at your work yet possibly in a pillow fort?

In more important news, have you jigged that chick at your work yet possibly in a pillow fort?
Between then and the next time we were supposed to have a shift together, the manager told her "don't come back tomorrow," on account of sexually inappropriate behaviour. And I hadn't even mentioned anything, so she must have been making forts for everyone :eek: </3

These girls seem to be around the intelligence level needed to fall for my bullshit and have coutis with me... Mind passing my details on?
They'll also be thoroughly conditioned for whatever you want to do to them with the whole bum and thighs part of the "workout."

Can I be your gymbro?

Gym had a full dj set up tonight... Live mixing and the decks where pumping... The gym atmosphere was electric...

They do this on open night's to sign up annuals members.... Then the rest of the year they play elevator music...

Can I be your gymbro?
Oh D-Man, I thought you'd never ask!
Gym had a full dj set up tonight... Live mixing and the decks where pumping... The gym atmosphere was electric...

They do this on open night's to sign up annuals members.... Then the rest of the year they play elevator music...
What gym do you train in? I know Go Health Clubs either have the DJ set up or are opening a club with it.

An old bloke on the bench press. Pushing the empty bar vertically off the top hooks for a distance of maybe 5cm, then letting it clunk loudly back down. Apparently satisfied with his form, just carried on doing it over and over...

some guy. he looked pretty good. he was benching and using those bsn igniter shot bottles filled with water and 5c pieces for fractional weights. they were attached to the bar with rubber bands. what a legend!...oh wait that was me! :D