• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Are you one of those tossers that do standing curls using both cables? Fuck I can't stand those kunce. Look like an absolute regard getting fuck all contraction. It's more of an attention seeker than curling in the racks

Are you one of those tossers that do standing curls using both cables? Fuck I can't stand those kunce. Look like an absolute regard getting fuck all contraction. It's more of an attention seeker than curling in the racks

These?

213_1.jpg

Those are ok but with one arm ala Paku.
I don't mind them one arm and pulling right over the shoulder, jeff cavalier has a good video on it.
But I see peeps doing it exactly like that pic and don't know why. Then again, I see a lot of things I scratch my head at

Someone doing single handed pallof presses, scratch that, it was the pallof street fighter edition.. reminded me of Ryu's "Hadooken!" with every rep.

Old school classic today. Two skinny guys doing 1/3 squats in the smith machine. Flexing in the mirror while waiting for their turn. At least some things always stay the same.

Also seen a skinny guy doing skwats. Towel wrapped around the bar, maybe maaaybe just hitting parallel with 40kg. Went up to 60 and 1/3 ROM. 70kg and 1/4 ROM. I get not everyone can squat decent weight but if you are doing a decent ROM with lighter weight, why do people insist on putting more on the bar and doing less?

Did see a tall ass guy doing 190kg deads for triples. Man he had a long way to pull that bar the poor fucker but he made it look almost effortless.

I am concerned about the well-being of many gym rats at my gym. It appears they are living only just above the poverty line and probably spending all their money on their gym membership as many of them can't even seem to afford pants that fit them properly or 'tops' that even qualify as stringlets. Poor kunce are wearing kids trackies that only come down to just below the knee. I nearly said to this dude today, listen bro I've got some old trackies at home you can have, or use the material to extend your legs #hobotraining. Plus I think they may have shit themselves.. Should we be taking up a collection for these dudes or something? These poor cats are gonna' be cold in Winter.

Free-Shipping-2015-fashion-mens-harem-pants-Hip-hop-pants-british-style-trousers-for-men-Casual.jpg

I am concerned about the well-being of many gym rats at my gym. It appears they are living only just above the poverty line and probably spending all their money on their gym membership as many of them can't even seem to afford pants that fit them properly or 'tops' that even qualify as stringlets. Poor kunce are wearing kids trackies that only come down to just below the knee. I nearly said to this dude today, listen bro I've got some old trackies at home you can have, or use the material to extend your legs #hobotraining. Plus I think they may have shit themselves.. Should we be taking up a collection for these dudes or something? These poor cats are gonna' be cold in Winter.

Free-Shipping-2015-fashion-mens-harem-pants-Hip-hop-pants-british-style-trousers-for-men-Casual.jpg

what are them big vagina lips on the Gray pants? ?

Damn, you trainin at the Salvo's or something?
Why is it that it's generally the stringbeans that wear stringers? Is that why they're called stringers?

Why is it that it's generally the stringbeans that wear stringers? Is that why they're called stringers?

:D

There's this relatively new young dude, wears the same stringer erry day, only trains chest and arms, must weight 60kg soaking wet which is fine, it's good to see people getting in there and the only way is up; but this kunce creeps me out. Gives me weird vibes. Expect to see him sniffing the bench or something. Always flexing in the mirror like he hoooge. Kunt gives me the creeps, I can only imagine how the females feel.

:D

There's this relatively new young dude, wears the same stringer erry day, only trains chest and arms, must weight 60kg soaking wet which is fine, it's good to see people getting in there and the only way is up; but this kunce creeps me out. Gives me weird vibes. Expect to see him sniffing the bench or something. Always flexing in the mirror like he hoooge. Kunt gives me the creeps, I can only imagine how the females feel.

Got a similar kunce, wear these gay Kung fu shoes, really tight tight shorts and a singlet way way too small and he's rolling nufyn.
kunce gives me shivers

Got a similar kunce, wear these gay Kung fu shoes, really tight tight shorts and a singlet way way too small and he's rolling nufyn.
kunce gives me shivers
Sounds like that one time I met [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION] ;

I should clarify, quite aside from the fact that this cat obviously has a warped self image he just gives of creepy serial rapist bench sniffing vibes.