• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yet for a lot of people they can't sumo any more than normal anyway. So yeah it counts.

I'd be a hell lot more impressed if I saw a one legged sumo lift.

And note I said "sumo" lift, as it is not a dead-lift, they are two different lifts which have no carry-over either way bitches

What does that mean?
and why do kunce put that stoopid # sign before typing stoopid words?
and what does "on spread" mean, like butter or Nutella?
If you use a konpooter, there's a little sherrif type star in the bottom left corner of each post. If you click on that, you can give postive or negative reputation points to that person... You can't give the same person lots of reps, it comes up with a text box saying "You must spread the reputation around before giving it to Grunts again" or some chit like that.... Hence the term "On Spread". Ya dig? #yolo

If you use a konpooter, there's a little sherrif type star in the bottom left corner of each post. If you click on that, you can give postive or negative reputation points to that person... You can't give the same person lots of reps, it comes up with a text box saying "You must spread the reputation around before giving it to Grunts again" or some chit like that.... Hence the term "On Spread". Ya dig? #yolo

OK, so when this notif comes up, reputation comment, that's some kunce saying "oh I agree with that statement Grunta". Is that what those little green squares are for?
Is it a common social convention to give one back? Cos I've never known what to do with them or how/if to respond to them.
The fuck is it for anyway?
And why don't I have a little sherrieff star?
No kunce tells me anyhing, been here for like, I dunno, 2 years or so and just find out.

Last edited:
OK, so when this notif comes up, reputation comment, that's some kunce saying "oh I agree with that statement Grunta". Is that what those little green squares are for?
Is it a common social convention to give one back? Cos I've never known what to do with them or how/if to respond to them.
No kunce tells me anyhing, been here for like, I dunno, 2 years or so and just find out.
It's so everyone knows you're a good kunce. Clearly you're a rep hog though. You gotta be a giver as well as a taker ;)

When someone gives you reps it's like they're hitting on you. Respond as you like....

Ghey....

Reps sent...

They all have the star, but you won't see it on your own posts. Can't give yourself reps, that would be like giving yourself a blowie. Nice idea but we wouldn't get anywhere

You on spread [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] ;

b03d54919adebd02e65d35bceaa6cd59.jpg

So today, I actually saw 2 guys training in a public gym with no shirts......
7/10 sessions at home I end up taking my top off for comfort at some point. So this is a no no in gyms? Aside from when using equipment due to hygiene/gross factor, what's the problem? Particularly if you're not one to care what other people think?

Last edited:
7/10 sessions at home I end up taking my top off for comfort at some point. So this is a no no in gyms? Aside from when using equipment due to hygiene/gross factor, what's the problem? Particularly if you're not one to care what other people think?

From your forum name I assume you are not female and fit as, so a big fat no would be the answer to that particular enquiry.

I would train shirtless at home most of the time too. I live in qld and its fucking hot most of the time and I don't like to do washing for no reason haha

Saw another guy deadlifting at jetts. 100kg. Full kk thoracic rounded style. I don't think it was on purpose though

I would train shirtless at home most of the time too. I live in qld and its fucking hot most of the time and I don't like to do washing for no reason haha

Saw another guy deadlifting at jetts. 100kg. Full kk thoracic rounded style. I don't think it was on purpose though

It would be rude not to train sans shirt.
My home gym rarely sees my shirts, let alone pants.
The recent cold weather has had me rugged up a bit, but it's getting warmer, so I better dust off the budgie smugglers, got a few big sessions lined up.

Seen some kunce using one of those tall pasta sauce jars as a drink bottle. Seriously, are people that hard up for a water bottle? Or are there hidden gainz in there that can't be wasted?

Seen some kunce using one of those tall pasta sauce jars as a drink bottle. Seriously, are people that hard up for a water bottle? Or are there hidden gainz in there that can't be wasted?

Maybe he a hipster
drinking soy lattes with almond milk out of jam jars is all the rage in Fitzroy