• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
There was a guy pounding away on the treadmill for about half an hour, and he wasn't cruising either. I happened to walk past him as he got off and I noticed he had a large empty can of Mother caffeine drink in his hand. My eyeballs did a double take at that.

There was a guy pounding away on the treadmill for about half an hour, and he wasn't cruising either. I happened to walk past him as he got off and I noticed he had a large empty can of Mother caffeine drink in his hand. My eyeballs did a double take at that.

Maybe he just really wanted that can of mother so he thought he would work off the calories while he drank it.

I don't understand people who drink non-sugar free soft drinks - such empty calories.

Not in gym...but also saw a lucky legs stupid kent up at edgecliff traim station yesty arvo.
Wearing a tight plus fitness personal trainer tshirt. HuGE upper body, very impressive actually...jelly. but the "legs"...
Seriously the worst case of lucky legs ive ever seen.
For a minute there I thought his legs belonged to anorexic sheila. It wouldnt be a stretch to say they were no bigger than my calves. Oh and wearing footy type shorts to emphasise this fact.

What in the fuck.

I was going to suggest maybe he had very bad low back problems or something...then he ran up the stairs like a fucking gazelle.

Fucking idiot.

Tim.

Lucky, I guess. Lucky they don't snap off and go up their arse.

Muscled upper bodies and pencil legs if a serious image fail. It should be a punishable offence.

It's mainly the juniors that hammer the top only, once they do it for a while, get some size, most ( def not all) will see the light and revise.

Not in gym...but also saw a lucky legs stupid kent up at edgecliff traim station yesty arvo.
Wearing a tight plus fitness personal trainer tshirt. HuGE upper body, very impressive actually...jelly. but the "legs"...
For a minute there I thought his legs belonged to anorexic sheila. It wouldnt be a stretch to say they were no bigger than my calves. Oh and wearing footy type shorts to emphasise this fact.

What in the fuck.

I was going to suggest maybe he had very bad low back problems or something...then he ran up the stairs like a fucking gazelle.

Fucking idiot.

Tim.

Bodybuilder%2Bwith%2Bchicken%2Blegs.jpg

What in the fuck.

Fucking idiot.

Tim.

LOL at gazelle!

Today I saw a fellow doing some sort of arm circle movements with dbs. Sort of like standing "freestyle" swimming.

And a group of 3 ladies who were obviously sick of paying bulk $ for crossfit. Turn up with their bands and stuff. Circuits of kipping pullups (banded) 20kg cleans and one legged squats. I don't really care but they take up half the bloody free weight area with all their crap.

I have a couple of videos of some of the antics at my gym - what's the best way to show them, a screen shot probably won't do it justice.