• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Ultimate Warrior Steroid Cycle

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
The Ultimate Warrior, was an amazing star in the old WWF (now WWE). He is about the only guy in professional wrestling that compares to Hulk Hogan in popularity. In fact, he probably would go down in history as the number 2 wrestler in WWE if it wasn’t for his problems with Vince McMahon. He had multiple contract disputes (over money of course) and was taken off TV at some point. It all came to a head when in November 1992 The Ultimate Warrior was accused by Mauro Di Pasquale (the writer of the Anabolic diet) of steroid use. Vince McMahon had no other choice but to let the warrior go, especially WWE was under serious investigation for supplying steroids to its’ athletes

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-ultimate-warrior-steroid-cycle/

Yep the old skool bodybuilders always say test is best. Now you got all the young ones comming up blasting away huge amounts of tren

In the 90's test was very popular, esp sus and prop. In Aust anyway

Yeah but you have to remember
The ultimate warrior is not a sane individual
This fella is completely insane
He is off his rocker

Warrior was popular but I would not have him at number 2, after Hogan

I've been a pro wrestling fan for nearly 30 years now.

I would have the below ranked above him, for sheer popularity

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
John Cena

maybe even; Ric Flair, Eddie Guererro, Batista, Daniel Bryan, HHH and The Undertaker.

As a champion, he was not a major draw-card, Hogan admitted this in the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior dvd.

As champs the following could not man the helm, or carry the company.

Brock Lesnar
Brett Hart
Ultimate Warrior

Hellwig, used to cut on 7 large tins of tuna a day sometimes.

He liked zero-carb cycling.

I loved his promos, especially the WM6 one before his match with Hogan.

For Warrior, that was one of his Top 3 matches.

Hogan
Dibiase
Savage.

dorian

anyone else notice that he went from big to F***n monster... guess he finally discovered HGH

old school BB's went from being big but very nice ..AKA arnold was IMO the best size/shape.

than what late 90's HGH became the rage and than these guys from the 80's just went up another level.. lol

Warrior was popular but I would not have him at number 2, after Hogan

I've been a pro wrestling fan for nearly 30 years now.

I would have the below ranked above him, for sheer popularity

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
John Cena

maybe even; Ric Flair, Eddie Guererro, Batista, Daniel Bryan, HHH and The Undertaker.

As a champion, he was not a major draw-card, Hogan admitted this in the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior dvd.

As champs the following could not man the helm, or carry the company.

Brock Lesnar
Brett Hart
Ultimate Warrior

Don't lie.. You liked brother love :rolleyes:

What about Andre the giant... that kunt was a real Neanderthal looking mutha :D

That's just someone guessing what he took, his actually cycle was probably totally different from the one listed...