• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Time Under Tension concept

Whilst genetics in the way of muscle fibre type plays a MASSIVE role, We have proven this time and time again at PTC.

I first read about it from Louie Simmons at Westside.

Strength comes first though Andy, then speed. Negatives are a very under used tool when it comes to strength training.

Max benched 95kg in Canberra, 105kg at the Vics, we'll see what he does at the Nats, he has added a speed bench session on Saturdays.

Where does speed come from?
What produces speed Markos?

To me strength is an element of power and speed.

You state markos:
"it is possible to become a better lifter by incorporating speed into training, ie lifting at 60% of 1RM for reps in a certain time."

What adaptions do you think take place here?
Is their neurological ability improving?

I lifted consistently between from 18 to 22 for basketball then stopped and started for a couple of years after stopping basketball before giving up about3 years ago. Got off my ass again this year. Is there a problem Andy?
Posted via Mobile Device

With what?