• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

I meant to post this up the other day and forgot.

My friend sent me this pic, I don't know where she got it from...bunch of kiddies at halloween?? lololol

I thought it was hilarious and a pretty accurate portrayal actually....

Lololol yea seen this...gold!!!

keen as to watch Geordie shore tomozzzz YEAAAA BUDDDY!

No Jersey shore for me till next tues...mates are going away this weekend for future...so will watch with them when they get bacccccccccck!

the site i use shows a few links are out. They are the dodgy links though that i don't use, but its out

comments, it asks you download new codecs etc.. all the while opening 1 trillion new windows..

yeh , the quality isn't worth your time though.. ill wait for dvdrip .

I only watch 720p or 1080p, this is an insult you little karnt.

yeh , i actually am. i have bitches rub my back and dress me.

what of it? i also drive a RWB 964 Porsche.. (you can look that one up in google as well, it's ok)