• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Rinse and Repeat program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know that Markos, and mine is sort of similar to that, but set out a fair bit nicer, different percentages, reps, sets ect...

Your missing the point of this being a fund raiser though. By donating the $10, you are helping me set up a studio to run small local, free to enter comps for anybody that wants to lift.

taking the piss.... are you kidding yourself ?

Read through it all, you have a man here, who has 1600 + posts, is around all the time to answer yours and my silly questions, is setting up a new gym to help advance the sport on QLD, and is offering a program that has got the results to back it up...

Its $10 for crying out loud, and if you dont want to pay the $10 for the program, then dont...

Call ed coan and ask him about his program mid week and tell me how you go, even just shoot him an email and see how long it takes to get a response...

taking the piss huh?

Can mods close or delete this thread.
I was hesitant about putting it up in the first place, I should have chosen otherwise.
We will just make do with the gear I have for any comps I hold.

Cheers
Sticky :)

Scott has asked me to unlock this thread.

I have spoken to Scott and given him some advice.

What Scott is attempting to do is enviable. He has a great oppurtunity to get his small business off the ground. I was in the exact same position 3 years ago, nearly to the day.

Scott is anxious and trying to fast track it. He has been an asset to the QLD lifting community, that bit is obvious. Having run comps for friends and locals myself, I know whats involved, it actually cost me a fair bit of money.

What Scott was offering was merely a reward for those willing to chip in and get his gym off the ground, nothing more, nothing less. It may not have been wordered correctly, but that was the aim.

I have given him some advice, things I did when I started. Somethings work, others dont.

He will nut it out himself. He is passionate about this, its all he needs to begin with. His heart is in the right place, but like everyone else, he will make mistakes along the way.

Just keep remembering his intentions, to provide a great lifting enviroment for like minded individuals, and to have a job thats more like a hobby. I can safely attest that you dont get involved in gyms if you plan to get rich lol

Thread re opened for Scott.

Thanks Markos for your advice, and even more for your support.
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said Im trying to fast track this gym. I'm just keen as mustard to get it up and running and provide a great spot to train with no crap.
Unfortunately, holding comps does cost money but I guess my outlay now will provide a great oppertuniy in the long run. It's just hard getting that outlay together to start with.

If anybody thought this thread was some sort of "scam" it was not and I apologise if it came across that way.

Anyone that knows you scott knows it's not a scam. Can't wait to see everything up and running.

Scott, imagine 14 large powerlifters staying at your place for 3 days......eating lol

I reckon Nina cooked bacon and eggs for 4 hours one morning. Big Matt was the main culprit lol

Its all worked out for the best though, just the initial "pain"

This program is not just a calculator which calculates your lifts from a 1rm. I'm sure sticky could post up the rest of it but he would be short changing his hard work and efforts. If you are an intermediate lifter who wants to get stronger I would back this program. If you think $10 is a rip off you should go back to reading mens health magazines.

Sticky once again great job on the program. I think the calculator word threw some people off thinking it was ppp with a calculator or something like that. It's structured for success, it's easy to follow and it's for a good cause.

Thanks gauche.

Id also like to thank the members here who have PM'd me offering donations just for nothing. While I can not accept, I truly appreciate your good will.
After talking to markos, I don't want to base this gym on "freebies". I'll hold a few comps every year when I'm in the new place and hopefully it will snowball into something half as good as PTC.

Could mods please close the thread again.

Cheers :).

Status
Not open for further replies.