• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The plot to behead on our streets

fadi, you are a smart guy, not hard to find replay of ABC tv shows.

well, for one, the son of his good mate who held cut off heads before camera.

of course, the extremists want this gutsy and wise man on ABC show dead too.

I Looked But Was Unsuccessful, Hence I Asked. I Don't Watch TV By The Way. Nothing To Do With Being Smart Or Dumb. Excuse TheFunny Writing Style Please..I'm Using My Phone.

it will require more than a couple of these twerps to take my melon. I would take whatever blades they have and stick them up, in and out of their bodies and post that on youtube. Then I will take some special souvenirs for the trophy cabinet.

sorry, fadi, should have just posted link.

probably in tutorial mode this morning ready for my students at work.

images

No, it's fruity.

I watched that ABC show: Australian Story. I suspected it would be Dr. Jamal Rifi to be that "brave" Muslim speaking out against extremists, and I was right. It was bit of a repeat of what the ABC has aired before in 3 or 4 part episodes called Once upon a time in Punchbowl, concerning the back then Cronulla riots. The doctor played a significant part in calming the volatile situation back then, and for that I thank him.

Dr. Rifi is my parents' GP. Perhaps the good doctor has ambitions to one day become a politician, who knows. One thing for sure about the doctor and that is, he's saying everything the Australian media/politicians want to hear and none of what they don't to hear. He swiftly condemned the irresponsible actions of Khaled Sharrouf Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head , which I did as well in that thread.

Just to set the record straight here; the man is a Muslim community leader yes, but not a Muslim leader for the Muslim community in Australia. On a personal level, I don't have much dealing with any leader of any community.

So why is Australia blocking guys that want to go over and fight for these blokes. Let them go over there then block them from coming back.
We are told by our politicians as well as by Muslim community leaders such as Dr. Rifi that this is a tough one. It's a catch 22 they say. If you let them leave to fight on the side of IS, then they pose a threat to our interests overseas. If you leave them here, they have the potential to do harm.

Personally, I say who ever wants to go and fight should be able to do so, just as a Jewish person goes from here to join the IDF. I heard that yes, but there's a difference here. One is going to join a legitimate army, whilst the other is going to join a terrorist group. Whoever came up with that has failed to check that there are people who want to go and join the FSA, which is (as everyone here should know), is on the side of the US. So this begs the question: is the Australian government simply banning anyone within a certain age group from going to certain parts of the middle east because they ...

a) don't trust or believe these young men when they say they want to fight on the good guys' side instead of the terrorists' side,

or b) does the Australian government lack the necessary experience which would enable it to deal with this dilemma of, do we let them go or do we ban them from going in the first place?

I think it's a great mistake building your house under a simmering volcano. Common sense dictates that it's not a matter of if but when, when will this volcano erupts. And who gets the blame when it does?

I remember Mr. Abbott telling us all Team Australia to be ever vigilant and report to police whatever we perceive as being of a suspicious nature. Really Mr. Abbott!!!!!

Last time I checked, it was your government and judiciary that let the whole of Team Australia down big friggin time Sir, when you knew about a nut case who did his deed at Martin Place. Hey Mr. Abbott, I and my family are all vigilant and will remain so,...I just hope you and your government are as vigilant and caring about the average Jo as I (and my Team Australia) is!

Its a bit much blaming the Aus government for the lindt cafe bloke.
Someone in authority ought to be blamed for this. You and I are not in authority, we become the victims when people in authority screw up, it's that simple. Like I said, you and I (Team Australia) are doing our bit, the question that got asked by these two gentlemen should have been asked of them (not by them) by the 23,000,000 Aussies instead. They beat us to it.

"How can someone who has had such a long and checkered history not be on the appropriate watch list? And how can someone like that be entirely at large in the community?” the Prime Minister asked yesterday.
“We are all outraged that this guy was on the street,” Premier Mike Baird added.

Being oblivious to what your state police force is doing does not absolve you of your responsibility Mr. Premier.

And Being Oblivious of how your country's judiciary operates does not absolve you of your responsibility either Mr. Prime Minister.

Barry, it's your prerogative to disagree with my stance on this, but I have no time for people in power who have nothing better to offer me (as a citizen of this country) except excuses,..Mmm oohh I, I didn't know, I wasn't aware! Not good enough for me, and should not be good enough for the three wasted Aussie lives lost on that sad Australian day.

Someone in authority ought to be blamed for this. You and I are not in authority, we become the victims when people in authority screw up, it's that simple. Like I said, you and I (Team Australia) are doing our bit, the question that got asked by these two gentlemen should have been asked of them (not by them) by the 23,000,000 Aussies instead. They beat us to it.

"How can someone who has had such a long and checkered history not be on the appropriate watch list? And how can someone like that be entirely at large in the community?” the Prime Minister asked yesterday.
“We are all outraged that this guy was on the street,” Premier Mike Baird added.

Being oblivious to what your state police force is doing does not absolve you of your responsibility Mr. Premier.

And Being Oblivious of how your country's judiciary operates does not absolve you of your responsibility either Mr. Prime Minister.

Barry, it's your prerogative to disagree with my stance on this, but I have no time for people in power who have nothing better to offer me (as a citizen of this country) except excuses,..Mmm oohh I, I didn't know, I wasn't aware! Not good enough for me, and should not be good enough for the three wasted Aussie lives lost on that sad Australian day.

Apparently the Aus government had 400 people that they were watching that were supposed higher risk than this bloke.

Imagine if he was just locked up 6 months ago for suspected terrorism. I have no doubt people like you would be calling the Aus government is racist for locking him up without a hard reason.

It's a lose lose situation. Lock them up and it's discrimination against certain people. Don't lock them up and they failed to do anything.

Apparently the Aus government had 400 people that they were watching that were supposed higher risk than this bloke.

Imagine if he was just locked up 6 months ago for suspected terrorism. I have no doubt people like you would be calling the Aus government is racist for locking him up without a hard reason.

It's a lose lose situation. Lock them up and it's discrimination against certain people. Don't lock them up and they failed to do anything.
Mmmm how interesting of you to say. People like me...
I have no doubt people like you...
No need for presuppositions Barry. If you have a direct question for me, then ask it. People like me? How do you describe people like me? People for whose opinions on certain subjects happen to differ from yours.

The day you decide to view me as an Australian, an equal Australian just like you, would be the day we move forward. Until such moment, we're all screwed, the 23 million of us!

Tell me, who's being a racist now hu Barry?!

Hey Bazz, just a tip mate...if you're looking for a fight, you won't need to look too far, you'd get one just around the corner. Personally though, I'm not interested.

Last edited:

ok lets get one thing clear , islam/muslim is not a race , it's a religion , any one can follow the faith

shit, even i would question the government if they suddenly started locking people up without a good reason , once we go down that line we start following the path of the yanks , or worse hitler

before we lose touch of things in oz , you need to remember that more people have died from domestic abuse in australian than of terrorism

if we started locking people because they fit a certain profile , 3/4 of the population would be behind bars

ok lets get one thing clear , islam/muslim is not a race , it's a religion , any one can follow the faith

shit, even i would question the government if they suddenly started locking people up without a good reason , once we go down that line we start following the path of the yanks , or worse hitler

before we lose touch of things in oz , you need to remember that more people have died from domestic abuse in australian than of terrorism

if we started locking people because they fit a certain profile , 3/4 of the population would be behind bars

If you read my post I wasn't the one saying to start locking people up.

Mmmm how interesting of you to say. People like me...No need for presuppositions Barry. If you have a direct question for me, then ask it. People like me? How do you describe people like me? People for whose opinions on certain subjects happen to differ from yours.

The day you decide to view me as an Australian, an equal Australian just like you, would be the day we move forward. Until such moment, we're all screwed, the 23 million of us!

Tell me, who's being a racist now hu Barry?!

Hey Bazz, just a tip mate...if you're looking for a fight, you won't need to look too far, you'd get one just around the corner. Personally though, I'm not interested.

As for saying people like you I was referring to the conspiracy theorist types. Remember 9/11 conspiracy, ISIS beheadings were faked.

Lock someone up. Blame government.
Don't lock them up. Blame government.

I never mentioned race because it had nothing to do with it. You decided to bring that in.

Are you threatening me?