• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

'The perfect Bicep'

N-J-T

Who has the best Bicep on AUSBB?
Post a picture of your bicep it does not have to be huge, I am just interested on how big peoples biceps are and what others think of them.
Make sure to state how big (in cm's) it is.
Feel free to rate other peoples Bicep and/or Ask them how they managed to get it the way.
Once i find my camera i will be able to put up a pic of my bicep ( its not big But its a start, Hopefully i can be excused for not having 'The Perfect Bicep' Since as i am only 16).
:p

Wrong section mate, this is strength training not body building, that is the next one down. However on topic I have far from a good bicep, don't train for it.

Larry Scott had the perfect shape bicep.
Casey Viator has or had the best I've ever seen.
Sergio Olivia had the biggest bicep.

Can we please sort an easy more efficiant way to post photos?

Larry Scott

scott7.jpg

larry-scott.jpg

The title says "The Perfect bicep"..IMO Larry had the perfect bicep.

Last edited:
Bite me pisstashio :)

Right back at ya silverba...

hey wait, what? you changed your name too? damn you all changing your names, you're fucking confusing me!!

The title says "The Perfect bicep"..IMO Larry had the perfect bicep.

well he couldn't fit the whole thread description in the title :p
maybe you can use those super moderator skills of yours and edit it to say 'on AUSBB'

i agree 100% tho, Larry had epic upper arms.

LOL, it was a bit dark and I took it from my phone.... geez, now I have to justify my photo. Can't see any other biceps

Last edited: