• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
2x80kg snatch which is body weight for me, pretty happy with that, vid to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, nice. I like your beautiful strict form.

Thanks

That's the first time I have done them since switching over to an Olympic style squat and I really tried to emphasise the explosiveness out of the bottom :) without rocking forward as you can't rock forward when the box isn't around to protect you.

Got a comfortable and easy deadlift PB for sets and reps last night

@ 100kg x 3 x 3

felt like I could have done heaps more.

come at me 1RM testing in March ... fingers crossed for 120+

:)

100kg BOX Squat.

That was the 4th exercise.

I will try them fresh one day.

Vid: http://ausbb.com/showpost.php?p=533435&postcount=57

With your squat you might want to consider not going so deep.

I know there has been a lot of talk over the years regarding "hip-tuck" or as most call it "butt-wink", just stop before your hip starts tucking, you'll notice no movement in the spine when you do box sits.

Some say it's nothing to worry about, but the reality is there is movement in your lower back and you might want to think about this.

Some can get away with this longer than others, but it will catch up with you in the end, pardon the pun.

Deadlifted 247.5 x 2 after my work sets today. Very quick off the floor, lockouts were fun!!

Hit 2 this past week.

180kg x 8 Close Grip Bench Press

[youtube]fH6toSB5ilg[/youtube]

3 sets of 3 @ 192.5kg Bench Press

[youtube]4pACNN3COi0[/youtube]