• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice! Nothing like doubling a pr, rarely will i not try for a second/third rep on prs.

It is pretty good doing multiple reps with a weight you previously haven't done once. I'm planning on squatting and deadlifting 155 and 190 in comp in 10 days, and then (depending on how I'm feeling) will probably go for 160 and 200 on my third attempts, both of which are currently looking like it could go either way.

Thanks Sam. That's a might push press you've got going there.

Hooroo, that's pretty epic. Not a lot of people out there doing 2.5 plate widowmakers. Mental fortitude has a big impact at that level.

Been running 5/3/1 for a little while now and had a go at some new PB's

Dead Lift 180kg (395lb) to 195kg (430lb), and came up easy:)

Strict shoulder press 75kg (165lb) to 80kg (175lb) and was pretty easy.

Bench Press 130kg (285lb) to 136kg (300lb):)

Not much but its up, and again done at end of workout and came up pretty easy:):)

Today I can add a new squat PB, 155kg (340lb) to 170kg (375lb), again was not as hard as I expected:)

All these were after three months of 5/3/1, not a bad training system IMO.

Will be starting another training cycle using my new PB's as a baseline shortly.

Great work everyone!!
I know I don't contribute here much, but I'm usually setting a rep PB every session these days. Having a purple patch :)
Final set of 215kg x 6 for deadlifts tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nice work [MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION];
One of the boys repped out 202.5 x 15 tonight...pulls 300kg.

Oh I also got a front squat pb of 115kg x 1.

Tim.

^^pissweak 20+ years experience fuck off! your tiny and that's not even close grip lol

^^pissweak 20+ years experience fuck off! your tiny and that's not even close grip lol

Why don't you come down to the Big Pull competition at Limbo Gym, Holden Hill on the 13th December and we can talk about this further out the back? Hell, if you out pull me I'll even give you a grand

Why don't you come down to the Big Pull competition at Limbo Gym, Holden Hill on the 13th December and we can talk about this further out the back? Hell, if you out pull me I'll even give you a grand

someone insert the popcorn .gif please

I almost feel like defending the little bugger (Oni that, is)