• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
4 reps with 220kg on the deadlift at 70kg
Could have had 5 reps but the straps have started slipping. Need to rough them up a bit and add chalk lol

Good attempt at 320, looked like you slowed down due to weight and not willpower, kept going for it the whole way. If that makes sense.

Not lifting related but I did 40 straight double unders this morning. Now for 50!

@sticky you are machine!!! Awesome work mate.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys.
Pretty happy to be honest considering how terrible my year has been.
To walk away with 3 PB's, 2 world records and a gold medal was awesome.

Good to have you back posting too, haha

I always want to post, I just get frustrated and prefer to talk to people that want to listen rather than argue for 18395 pages about bullshit.

Epic bench man.

Just pause that shit ;)

Cheers guys. And your dead right, gotta work on the pause a lot more than I normally do. Wouldn't mind popping down to PTC for another session and a bit of a chat about what kinda weights to move during an off season now that your not as busy. Just did a mock 12 week program and wouldn't mind giving my joints a bit of a break from the heavy lifting.

Im back in the pb thread!!

202.5 x 2 50mm deficit deadlift.
205 x 1 50mm deficit deadlift.
Was actually weak this week...lol

You can all expect pb posts reguarly from me again for the next 6 odd weeks. :p

Tim.