• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
^^ Impressive ikt, wish I could DL but my back is a bitch

Good news for me though I got 90x10 on incline bench press today. 2 rep PB. Hopefully I'll see some transition over into flat bench soon.

This thread is full of awsome winning, good to see everyone getting strong,...and loving it..

Me..Bench 110 for 6 comfy reps tonight.

My dog Dan died today, I could feel him looking down from Valhalla

Benched 85kg for a triple all paused which was a PR then did 90kg for a paused single. My beard said I was done but I thought otherwise so I put on the slingshot and repped out 90kg for as many sets as I could until I was unable to unrack the weight to bench it. Got 17 reps in total of mostly doubles. I then moved onto overhead press as I still had some in me and did 40kg for 3x8 then did a set of 8 with 20kg added on weighted dips

This thread is full of awsome winning, good to see everyone getting strong,...and loving it..

Me..Bench 110 for 6 comfy reps tonight.

I got 110x6 tonight too. A lot more impressive at your bodyweight...

I got to admit if I see something here close to mine I try to match it... had no other reason to try 110 tonight lol