• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
220 deadlift for 4x4. Had only ever done one rep with that before even though I've since done 235 for one.

Deadlifted 260kg x 3 tonight.

Haven't contributed much to this lately. Don't test maxes often now. You guys are smashing it.

Our group went to a little informal meet last Saturday, I PB'd my squat 142.5kg (there was more in the tank) and pullled 150,165 OK, then 175kg. No lift for the 175 deadift, as I had to shuffle backwards to stabilise. Felt f$%king heavy.
I have vids, but I don't think I'll post them... :)
Totaled 395 (PB by 12.5kg) Shoulders slipped on the bench attempt which would have had me the extra 5kg.

Our group went to a little informal meet last Saturday, I PB'd my squat 142.5kg (there was more in the tank) and pullled 150,165 OK, then 175kg. No lift for the 175 deadift, as I had to shuffle backwards to stabilise. Felt f$%king heavy.
I have vids, but I don't think I'll post them... :)
Totaled 395 (PB by 12.5kg) Shoulders slipped on the bench attempt which would have had me the extra 5kg.
In wollongong?

In wollongong?
No mate, informal meet at monash YMCA, our group from Knox went down. Loosely followed IPF regs, was a fun get-together to try and set some PBs and get people used to following the ref calls.
I wanted to see if I could get over 400kg total before PTC novice comp in July. Nearly did it. I ralso re-learned that me and flat-foot bench setup doesn't work well.