• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The off season

I sent an email to Wayne 30 minutes ago asking him about price and availibility of the trap bar and new economy bumpers

I compete 3 times a year, relatively evenly spaced out, so there isn't much of an off season. I'm doing raw 6's most weeks though, did 20 rep squats on the weekend though blehhhhh....

Ummmmmmm, thats not rounded, you should see rounded lol

He is 6'8", so its a very long way to bend

I wont post up rounded pics from comps as to not embarrass the lifters.

Fat Dave pulled 237kg on the trap bar, Alen managed 227kg and Dim 202kg.

All 3 lifts are well over their deadlift PB's

It will be interesting to see in a few weeks if there is any carry over to their regular deadlift.

Records so far

Spiros 247 x 5
Nick 247 x 4
Rory 247
Ryan 237
Dave 237
Alen 227

Pierre and Rory had a pretty tuff session on Saturday, it included high rep squats, lunging the street, push press, 10 sets of bench press and keg pressing.

They pressed all my kegs, starting at 23kg x 10 and finishing 7 sets later with 56kg x 1.

The boys had never done this before, and this was 2 hours after they started.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVSmuIqWn0]YouTube - Pierre & Rory 56kg keg press[/ame]

Just some more vids of Rory and Pierre

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXW7i0yEVgM]YouTube - Pierre 50kg x 5 keg press[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEuV6rZ5was]YouTube - Rory 50kg x 5 keg press[/ame]

Some PB's in the gym tonight.

Fat Dave is now 115kg, amazing.

Rory pulled 252kg on the trap bar, gym record

Luke cleaned and push pressed 97.5kg, he needs 100kg to make a D Grade lifter.

Ali, on his 3rd session, pulled 207kg on the trap bar, his GF is RB26DETT on here

I have a host of new guys getting strong.

I can't stop looking at the EVO in the background...

Does the owner have a ausbb account cause that is a gorgeous evo...

Nice videos though!

Its the best car I've owned, and I've had an S15, R32 GTR, R33 GTR and an R34 GTR, plus 27 V8's, including Challengers and Chevelles, plus a few Falcon GT's.

Hows that for a recommendation.

Its the best car I've owned, and I've had an S15, R32 GTR, R33 GTR and an R34 GTR, plus 27 V8's, including Challengers and Chevelles, plus a few Falcon GT's.

Hows that for a recommendation.

I love my V8s, just from the old school holdens and stuff all my uncles use to take me drives in...

But damn I am a fan of EVO's...

What makes you say its the best car you've owned? because is a 4dr haha?

You see this bald headed, tatted, pierced dude who has benched over 150kg and he's driving a......

Mitsubishi :p

You see this bald headed, tatted, pierced dude who has benched over 150kg and he's driving a......

Mitsubishi :p

I wish my dad drove an evo haha, instead his rolling in a VTEC lol... Though I think a VE GTS is coming soon mwuaha