• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The let's get HUGE food plate

So true!
That sentence really reminds me of my childhood.. I'm sure this was drilled into our heads even more so by those of us with parents/grandparents with euro or similar background.
The following word, is easily the most used word in my grandma's vocabulary:
"EAT!!!!" (in russian) :)

Raphsta,

In 2007 I went to visit mum in Lebanon; in the first 11 days I was there I put on 11 kilograms. I maintained that weight for 3 months. 11kg in 11 days and two workouts. I think I respond very well to food when it’s combined with tranquility. It's high insulin and virtually none existing cortisol. That= muscles!

This was not so much a case of a huge plate; it was more of a none ending plate.

So true!
That sentence really reminds me of my childhood.. I'm sure this was drilled into our heads even more so by those of us with parents/grandparents with euro or similar background.
The following word, is easily the most used word in my grandma's vocabulary:
"EAT!!!!" (in russian) :)

wow man your family is russian and told you to eat?? I had a russian friend at school and their parents suited the stereo type, angry, loud and stern. and when we would visit never were we offered food, i would go home after a day at their house and be starving lol.

my family on the other hand... you didnt leave til you couldnt walk from being so full.

wow man your family is russian and told you to eat??

I guess I could see Russian people being on both sides of the fence.. Considering a lot of them grew up having to queue endlessly just for a loaf of bread, maybe they are overprotective of their food.. :)

If you come to my grandma's place, whether or not you're family, you'll finish your meal, and be absolutely stuffed.. Then be told that was just the entree.. haha :)

Fadi Ya'd be so proud ofm .e On Saturday night I went to a resturant for a friends birthday party.

I ordered the chicken breast meal. It EVENTUALLY came. It was a single (and i shit you not) chicken breast, 2 small baked potatoes & a piece of lettuce. For $17AUD. I finished it off fairly quickly, as i was planning on that being my post workout meal.

i then approach the all you can eat salad bar. It was awesome. I piled up my plate with a ton of green shoots, capsicum, cucumber & various other salads. Of course my friends looked at me with disbelief calling me a rabbit. God, i felt sick after eating all that. I maybe put tooo much on my plate lol

Eat to live & eat to live.

Wow. Thats solid! :D

Lebanese food rocks . I love kubi (u know what i mean, raw meat!) , and lahem beigine .. haha, funny trying to write out those words in english..

you mean LAHME lol which is just meat, thats the arabic word for meat lol.