• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Fall of Jay Cutler

Been competing since 1993, is now 40 years old, making 50x the money focusing on his businesses than he would be making on stage - think he has some good reasons to retire.

Been competing since 1993, is now 40 years old, making 50x the money focusing on his businesses than he would be making on stage - think he has some good reasons to retire.

Yep, Jay is a smart man, realises it is time to retire almost at the top with a few injuries creeping in and other guys pushing up he ladder, good move to retire now for my thinking....

He's given a lot to the industry and i'm sure has been a monster motivation for a lot of people to get into a gym, get healthy, and even compete.

Hat's off to the guy and i'm sure he'll still strive to be a monster unit, just maybe not at the Mr Olympia anymore

He's been saying he's deliberately losing weight on social media as he is no longer competing. I dont understand how choosing to retire is "falling"?

He is smarter than a lot of other bbers who keep pushing when everyone knows they are well over the hill - yep he gave it another crack the last couple of years and yep it didn't work out - time to focus on what is really important - looking after his family, giving them a comfortable life and building from his past success.