• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Dark Side

BiggySmalls

Hello Guys/Gals

I am new to this forum but have been lifting for 10 years on/off and now wish to join the Dark Side.

I will be reading through this Forum over the next few weeks to get the most information I possibly can (what steroids, how much and PCT).

But just to kick it off I was wondering what the Vets do in terms of running Nolvadex throughout the cycle, some people seem to think its the way to go and others believe it effects the cycle in terms of gains.

Just after some thoughts.

Cheers

Hello Guys/Gals

I am new to this forum but have been lifting for 10 years on/off and now wish to join the Dark Side.

I will be reading through this Forum over the next few weeks to get the most information I possibly can (what steroids, how much and PCT).

But just to kick it off I was wondering what the Vets do in terms of running Nolvadex throughout the cycle, some people seem to think its the way to go and others believe it effects the cycle in terms of gains.

Cheers

Wassupp Brutha!!

Glad to hear your joining the darkside man, fuck the other side dude, you get nowhere being natural man, plus once you get in the darkside you become a blood sucking vampire like me and you only sleep 1 hour a night haha!!

Some guys do like say 10mg or 20mg nolva ed whilst on cycle, but they generally prefer to run an AI like dex, letro or arom. Nolva probably does kick in a little quicker so if you experience gyno sides etc then you can throw back some nolvas and also start some low dosed AI, then after a couple of days you can drop the nolva but continue with the AI throughout the cycle or as needed.

If you do cut estro back too far then yes it will definitely hinder gains.

Hey Juice

Thanks for the quick response! It seems the PCT is the most confusing thing to get right.

I am looking at a test only cycle (maybe run the Nolva at 10mg) and follow with a PCT Clomid, Dex/letro not sure, and really keen to also do a little Clen.

I am all natural except about 4 years ago I used Clen (the gel) with amazing results, lost weight and gained a little.

Anyways like I said I will try and figure these things out over the next few weeks.

Cheers for the help

Get bloods done and pick dosages based on that instead of guessing like an idiot lol

So your suggesting starting the cycle and then getting bloods done to see my estrongen conversion and then Pick the amount of Nova/clomid needed based on that?

Ok fair enough and good advice. Not being an idiot because I have not done it yet, these things take time to figure through.

Hello Guys/Gals

Cheers

Letrozole is fantastic! its friggin powerful though, if you run too much you will fuck your sex drive, lower your immune system & have sore joints - seems we dudes still need a little bit of girly hormone floating about!!! start at 2.5mg for a week or two then lower by .5 each passing week until you are at .25mg or so you want to find a lowest possible effective dose. Good luck Dude & enjoy the fine art of chemical engineering!

Hey Jeff

Thanks for the advice, starting to read up on Letro now. Going to also have a chat with the dr next week about doing the bloods.

Cheers

Hey Juice

Thanks for the quick response! It seems the PCT is the most confusing thing to get right.

I am looking at a test only cycle (maybe run the Nolva at 10mg) and follow with a PCT Clomid, Dex/letro not sure, and really keen to also do a little Clen.

I am all natural except about 4 years ago I used Clen (the gel) with amazing results, lost weight and gained a little.

Anyways like I said I will try and figure these things out over the next few weeks.

Cheers for the help

Hey Smalls, wassup in this bitch ma nigga??

Well pct for me isn't confusing cause i just don't come off lol, so if you plan on coming off then thats your problem buddy lmfao!!

Why not try something simple yet effective like say Test E @ 500mg pw for 8 to 12 weeks, just play it by ear and see how you feel.

Get bloods done and pick dosages based on that instead of guessing like an idiot lol

I don't see what blood work has to do with using gear, either way your gona juice it up in this mofo fo sho, who gives a flying fuck what your blood work says lol! You guys sound like a bunch of pussy's aye, guess your misses wears the pants in your relationship lol!

I seriously hope the last two comments were satirical
Huurrr I can't recommend someone gets blood results done before, during and after because I'm 70kg durrr

Dont get blood tests!!! Go in blind!!!
Who cares about their endocrine system anyway???

Ok guys calm down, I think he is only joking.

Back on subject

Has anyone also used Peptides for PCT to help keep the gains made. Seems like a pretty good plan considering the price for the peps. Any reason not to?

Ok guys calm down, I think he is only joking.

Back on subject

Has anyone also used Peptides for PCT to help keep the gains made. Seems like a pretty good plan considering the price for the peps. Any reason not to?

Honestly I would go to another board for hormone advice
Professional Muscle is very good. Lots of people there have switched to low dose AAS and using more peptides. Much healthier as well IMO. Quite a few threads about people doing HRT doses of test after their cycle and introducing IGF + MGF and being biggest, hardest, leanest etc they have ever been

If you have used aas and are still only 70kg then you know sweet f all about the subject, just sayin.

^lols i must agree, unless you're a midget, 70kg seems underweight... do you even have enough muscle thickness to inject into???

Last edited: