• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

testosterone booster?

It all confuses me. I just want something to help me recover without giving me crazy side effects or makeing me glow in the dark or anything.

Would you suggest the cheapest protien powder? or is that wrong. From your posts it seems to be what u r getting at but i dunno i get destracted by your crazy gifs and stop reading what u have to say :p

Free form amino's are good for recovery but can get a bit expensive. At your stage WPC in bulk is sufficeint form of protein powder. That's all you need to know.
after a couple of months training you can introduce some creatine for enhanced recovery and growth.
As for a pre-workout supp I don't go for all those fancu N.O peices of shit. Make your own.
Buy some Beta Allanine in bulk, some taurine, creatine, arginine and lysine, works out heaps cheaper and lasts ages, you can also add some caffein in the mix.

Have you tried T-Bol by thermolife for a test booster? It is pretty good. I am on my second bottle.

Have you tried T-Bol by thermolife for a test booster? It is pretty good. I am on my second bottle.
Hi Perfectbody. I'm sure you mean well and are a decent guy/girl but is everypost going to be a post pimping one of your products? I know you are now a sponsor but here's hoping you can give genearal information over a range of supplement types instead of "buy my product" everytime, it gets stale real quick.

Cheers

They are injecting money into this forum to keep it alive, and the member details clearly state that they are a site sponsor. Would you begrudge an electrician who recommends his own light switches over that of his competitors? Or a doctor who prescribes drugs that he gets kickbacks for, over a generic version? No, you take what they say with a grain of salt and realise that they have to make a living too.

The sponsorship allows him to have the banner on the top of the page. What he then posts is up to him. If it was his website then fair enough pimp your products as you would. Oh and then the unipsiring " I'm on my second bottle" blah blah blah, give me a break. He has much to learn.

Hi, guys. Yes i am paying to advertise my products on this forum. This does not mean i am going to tell everyone to buy them. I sell enough products by word of mouth and i was recommended by a friend to advertise here. So i did. I might say to you "have you tried t-bol, its pretty good". But i wont say "go and buy my products because they are better than everything else and they do this and they do that"

People can go and read up on them and if they are interested then i am sure they will purchase them.

fk that cuz. stay natural if you eat good you don't need all those extra supplements.. i put on 15kg in about 3 months only eating at home along with horleys protein 30g a day. btw i smoke too

You cannot gain at that rate forever., only when starting out, that's why guys end up wanting supps to increase growth rate, so when your progress stalls Mr Turk you too will be after something be it a test booster or something else to spur on new growth. BTW Horelys is garbage and you wasted your $$ on that shit.